Purchase

vlane56
vlane56 Posts: 2 Newbie
I purchased a $16.99 package and did not receive my 24 hrs of play.

Answers

• luvlechic
    luvlechic Posts: 6 Level 2
    I feel that we shouldn't have to pay to open the piggy bank since we are rewarded from our points. 
  • yessicasooner1
    yessicasooner1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Paid 12.00 and didn’t get what I paid for
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator
    Hi guys welcome to the Community @yessicasooner1 and @vlane56 I am sorry to hear you didn’t receive what you’ve paid for 😢. 
    Sometimes there might be issues when making an in-game purchase. Don’t worry, we can help you fix the problem!

A purchase issue can be caused for very different reasons. In the lines below you can see different scenarios that might be triggering the problem in your transaction.

Transactions are usually delivered instantly, but occasionally, it might take a bit longer.
    When there is a delay, the purchase is still being processed. There is no need to try purchasing the same item again - it should arrive soon.

In the meantime please try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Reboot your mobile device. Reboot your computer If you play on Facebook or King.com
    • Make sure the Internet connection is working correctly. If possible try another Internet connection – for instance from WiFi to mobile data
    • Make sure you are logged into your App Store with the same account with which you made your purchase

After you do this, there is a good chance that you got your purchase through and complete.

Still not receiving? You can contact the Player Support by the “contact us” below the page or if you play on a mobile device, you can also contact directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

• vlane56
    vlane56 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Rebooted my phone. Still did not get what I purchased. 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator
    So sorry this didn’t help. We do not handle lost purchases here in the Community but Player Support does so you need to get in touch with them.  You can use this link  https://soporto.king.com/contact  If you play on a mobile device, you can also contact directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?