I’m on level 1510. And I can report a bug in the game

Options
katadore
katadore Posts: 11 Level 2
This particular level has quite a little number of dark blue candies. When I had 1 dark blue fish in the field, I applied a ball to it (curiosity of a real QA engineer) . The ball should have turned all dark blue candies into the fish, but there where no other dark blue candies except the only dark blue fish I applied the ball to. And that was it. The game froze forever. And I would have no doubt won the level.
That means the problem is there, u have a bug, King. 

Answers

• katadore
    katadore Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    a ball means coloring bomb
  • _72_
    _72_ Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    If it only one dark blue fish, when you attempt to swap with the color bomb, it will count the dark blue candy which isn't special yet. But if there are no normal dark blue candy, it will attempt to count again and again (I guest when Candy Soda were testing the first version, a bug that the bomb or coloring candy isn't change anything when swap with special candy). You should wait 3 - 5 minutes depending on your computing speed and then the swapped would disappear. I had this time when I tried to swap color bomb with the only one red candy is the fish. It froze the game for 3 minutes and it continued.
    But don't try to swap like that because no one want to do it even you can do it. My case just a little luck, try it would cause the game to be crashed or unexpected result.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for bringing this up top our attention @katadore👍

Are you still on this level? Which device are you playing and if on mobile, which game app version do you have installed?

• Lilaq
    Lilaq Posts: 28 Kingster
    Options
    Good morning! 
    Thank you for reporting this @katadore  I'll forward this issue so we can take a look at it! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?