Lost boosters

2»

Answers

• SRMVVCB
    SRMVVCB Posts: 34 Level 2
    Thanks for everything!
  • Rutreiss
    Rutreiss Posts: 1 Newbie
    Do you have a solution?  I play on my phone most every day.  At level 1800 and last week my app just disappeared.  I went to install again but it said it was already installed.  Ii was not in my app list anymore anyplace.  I worked on it several days trying everything.  I too finally got my app back and my level back, dont ask me how because it came back as quick as it left but no boosters at all.  I have 100's on each.  Please help

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Once Boosters gets lost which can happen due to the game app being deleted, there is no way of getting the Boosters back.

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. But don’t worry, there are many ways to win more Boosters in the game!

If you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help.

Hope this helps :) 

• Steve789
    Steve789 Posts: 8 Level 2

Very poor game design. You would have thought that with millions of users they could have easily implemented a way to save all the boosters.

sounds like another way to make more money by clearing them all and having you buy more.

I expected more from King but I guess they are like any other business looking for the most money they can get.

I also lost hundreds of boosters because of there greedy way of programming.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?