“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• amandae595
    amandae595 Posts: 63 Level 2
    I deactivated my fb fb acco and cannot log in through King. I'm glad whatever you did worked for you, Debbie.
  • hopecoogler
    hopecoogler Posts: 1 Newbie
    Still not connected. Cleared play store data. Uninstalled farm heroes. Restarted device. It didn't work. I was on level 2138, now I'm on level 1. I'm done with it. 
  • amandae595
    I can't find a fix yet. I'm just prepared to lose everything at any time. Obviously, until there is a fix, I won't be spending money on an unpredictable game. 
  • yorkshiregirl
    yorkshiregirl Posts: 22 Level 2
    Same on my I.phone now. Aaaaahhhhhh 🤬🤬. Going to leave playing for a while.....really fed up with it all ☹️
  • amandae595
    Thanks for posting. Check back and see if there is a fix. If I find one, I'll share it here. 
  • yorkshiregirl
    yorkshiregirl Posts: 22 Level 2
    Thanks. Good luck with the fix and hope it’s sorted soon 👍🏽
  • gearyd
    gearyd Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have the same problem no internet connection.  It was working fine until the last update to the game. Everything is working fine with internet connection except candy crush.  It appears that King.com advice is to delete the game and Facebook which causes you to lose where you are in the game. Why do i have delete Facebook when it is working?  They are blaming your device instead of taking responsibility and fixing their game.  Also, in their response they can't reproduce the problem, but if you read the posts  on here there are lots of people with the problem. I guess they think we are all lying about the problem. I really enjoy playing the game, but if the solution to fix the problem is to delete the game and lose all my progress and starting over, then it will stay deleted and I will find some other game to play, where the company supports their product and doesn't blame the consumer. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @gearyd, I'm sorry you feel like we are not listening or believing in you 😔 that is absolutely not our intention.

To be able to solve an issue, we need to be able to reproduce it and so far, we haven't been able to, and we have tested a bunch of different devices.

It doesn't mean we don't believe there is an issue, it's just we can't find it and even though there are some reports here, this thread only represents a small % of players having this issue while we see 98% of players not having the issue. 

That doesn't give us much to work with but, know the updates that we send out, is also to help improve the game so make sure you don't miss out on any and hopefully, this issue will get solved on its own.

Now if you have been playing the game connected to Facebook or to a King account and you have access to a PC, you can always check the game on Facebook or King.com and check if your progress has been backed up before attempting to reinstall the game app on your mobile.

Yes, you will lose any saved Boosters or lives and you might also have to start over on some of the extra features in the game such as the Daily Bonus. 

This is totally optional so you do not have to do.

Again, we are really sorry we're not able to provide more insights/solution to this issue until we are able to find it 😧
  • amandae595
    The problem many of us seem to be having is primarily with our Facebook app association to our game. I had no problem with internet connection until I deactivated my Facebook account. Recently, I logged back into Facebook and removed permission that allowed Candy crush soda to log in through Facebook. Then, I deactivated my Facebook account again. Still unable to connect to the internet through my King account, I went to facebook discovered permission for Candy crush soda to log in through Facebook had been restored. I cannot remove the permission permanently. I am pretty sure the two accounts, Facebook and King, are conflicting. I don't know how to fix it yet. But, I'm still trying. If I find a solution, I will share it here. 
  • amandae595
    Oh, and I don't want to delete my Facebook account. I believe the problem can be solved without taking that measure. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?