Answers

• Pog
    Pog Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

This level is not possible

• Susan_B_Smith
    Susan_B_Smith Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

2413 I see all these complaints of not passing this level since early 2018, here it is Feb 2020 and the feeling is the same, this is impossible. As long as i have been playing -as you can see by my level-this level is disheartening and feel precious players concerns were never addressed for this level to be so difficult. I had a candy ball and color ball fish with color ball in round and still had 5 spaces blocked with licorice. I can't buy boosters and the videos tp -ass this level via google had Kimmie fully dressed in her armour or had major pu's.

we should have the option to skip a level at least once a month so we don't get so burned out we quit. I believe in a good challenge but not one that is so frustrating the fun is zapped out of the game. Why hasn't anything been done to make this level easier after 2 years? In your own response you even sd it was the most difficult level but yet it remains with no changes.

please either skip me up a level, give me a passable board, or ask your IT creative dept to change the difficulty in it. I used to get Kimmie all the time now she has disappeared from my game for over 3-4 months along with all the lives I used to have and powerups i would get daily.

i used to have 100+ lives now I get like 5. Even the commercials which would give us additional p/u or more moves has been removed since end of 2019.

why are You changing this game I fell in love with as my relaxing game making it so stressful and frustrating? Please fix this level, give me all my lives I am sent, let me have Kimmie back, more pu. Oh yea why is it every few days I am sent back to day one??? I used to be in the high hundreds on days. So disheartening as one dedicated, several years of a player to see this happening.

• tinky1966
    tinky1966 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same boat here. It’s seemingly impossible. I threw everything I had at it, no luck!

please, please make this level just a smidge easier so we have a shot. Unlike others, I actually do spend money on this game, but I’m not going to spend anymore on this level, and without passing this level, I won’t be spending anymore on the game!

• gamer106
    gamer106 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Well 2+ years later and they haven’t done anything about this level. It’s deliberately made to be impossible. Talk about “cheats”... the only cheating I can even see possible is done by King in making this game futile to play. The licorice just keep dropping and the jelly doesn’t spread from the middle column consistently. Ive tried reaching out to support in the past, but that is equally futile. This game is a shilling to rob people and get them to buy boosters and more moves. This is the end of the road for me. I’m now disheartened enough to finally break up with candy crush soda. I’m deleting the app as we speak. I literally just created an account to tell them we are onto their ruse and their game is trash.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?