Squad Nudge

Ladey_B
Ladey_B Posts: 8 Level 2

I always send my squad lives but for the past 3 or 4 squads I've been given, they're either clueless to send them back or can't be bothered.

How about a nudge notification that says "Want to help your squad earn points? Send a life!"

0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,620 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

You have many challenges and you also get life. If you get no life you could write it via app to the email address. App store details. You can write it in your language. If you are playing on a PC then please go to support.

This will take you to the contact form. Please enter your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (this is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please reply and describe Submit your request, and be patient for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Good Luck

It is not an idea. If you have problems please report in the support area !! Thank you

@firebombmarkus & @QueenB

• Ladey_B
    Ladey_B Posts: 8 Level 2

This is not a game problem---this is about your SODA SQUAD. You are able to specifically send those teammates lives--are you not aware of this? And a bunch of hearts flash around their names when you do.

Since I send them lives when the clock allows, I am wondering why they dont do the same unless they are unaware of it.

Hence, the suggestion of offering a popup nudge.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2020

Hi @Ladey_B thank you for posting here, however, I do not foresee the studio creating a pop up to say that when there are issues that take priority. Regarding the lives, it also might depend on where they are playing the game - computer vs mobile. Also depending on whether it's played through Facebook or King. You might be better off posting your thoughts in the support area here. Your message will get a lot more visability there and also the community managers check out the messages there too.

Sorry but have to close this idea for now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?