Soda and BW2 Won't Load (W10-Firefox)

RVAuser
RVAuser Posts: 1 Newbie

Playing on a W10 platform, Mozilla Firefox browser (both latest versions), flash plug-in updated and enabled. I don't like the MS Store app at all.

I have followed all the suggestions on https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247355/is-your-game-crashing-on-pc-king-com. Everything is up to date, nothing else running, cleaned cache, etc.

I AM able to load and play Candy Crush, Pet Heroes and Farm Rescue. However, I CANNOT play Bubble Witch 2 or Soda.

When I try to play Soda, it loads up to 100%. At that point, however, the candy cane progress bar stops moving, and the theme music begins playing. Can't do anything after that except close the browser tab.

When I try to play BW2, the game window freezes on load; however, I noticed that my cursor will change to a finger at various places, and when I click, I will sometimes get a sound - as if the game is registering a click on one of the bubbles, but "underneath" the frozen BW2 splash screen.

I see from other discussions that this is not a new problem - just thought I'd share some specifics for your troubleshooters. Any progress to report?

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?