Soda not loading on Mac both on Facebook & King.com

Options

Answers

• Lang
    Lang Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    My screen keeps going black when I use candy crush Soda  is there some way to fix this.
  • Buffy_2_2
    Buffy_2_2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Glad to know it's not just me or my Mac.  Same problem with Soda Saga, but Candy Crush Saga works just fine.  It's been a couple weeks and it's beyond aggravating. And I don't want to risk losing my level (640+).   Same automated feedback from "customer service" of clear, reboot, reload, etc. and sending me here to find help.  How can regular Saga work and Soda Saga not if it's a browser/internet/FB problem?  Can anyone help us or give us a straight answer?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Worry not guys as this is something we have reported to the studio so it is being looked at. I'll move this thread to an exciting one we already have open so you'll receive a notification when there is an update on this issue. 

In the meantime, we recommend playing through mobile devices if possible. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• leftyguitar
    leftyguitar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    At last! Thanks for the apology, much appreciated. Hope you are able to sort this without too much hassle.
  • E46Bob
    E46Bob Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I hope an answer to this is coming soon. It won't launch in Firefox on any computer. Mac or PC. It loads on Chrome on my PCs, but not Firefox.
  • Sig
    Sig Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Sooo..., I went to Kong.com and tried C.C. Soda there on my Mac and surprise surprise, I can play on it there BUT having to start at Level 1. I'm on Level  4256 on F.B. Soda. Tried again here on Facebook and same ol, same ol. Still can't play it so it's not my Mac, and not Safari. "C'mon Man". I sometimes think they have a couple of 14 year old techs here who work on it after school, then have to run home at 6pm for dinner. Another weekend coming up and another weekend of not playing on F.B. ARGGGHHH!!!
  • leftyguitar
    leftyguitar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Somebody somewhere made a big snafu when updating the code for Apple and Safari, or at least that's my theory. At least they've admitted they have a problem, but that took over a month. How long before they fix it?
  • mikehowell1
    mikehowell1 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I have tried clearing my cache, deleting and reinstalling the app, tried it on Mozilla, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome, tried it on a PC (completely different computer and not a Mac). It's the game, not the computer. 
  • Sig
    Sig Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Still nothing. Still can't play. C'mon.

• amyserena
    amyserena Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Why is the game not working haven’t been able to play for about a month?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?