Message says no charges were made but yet money came out of my bank accout

steelerfan68
steelerfan68 Posts: 1 Newbie
I just had 2 $4.23 and a $2.11 debit on my bank account and received nothing in return. Message said nothing was charged but yet it was. Was for 2 10 bats and 24 hour of play and a 10 bar purchase and then my game went back to starting over.  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Hello @steelerfan68, Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details! 

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link  ---->   https://soporto.king.com/contact 

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase" --->  the SUB-TOPIC as "Payment Queries"  ---> Explain briefly about the issue, then   Submit the form --->  NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

** IF you have anything else to add and/or further questions, please type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Hoping for the Best! Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week ahead 🌸 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?