New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    boxer6 said:
    Why don’t I get free moves for watching videos anymore 

I only got ever got it on Android, but I've got past the top level on Android, so I can only play on Windows where there are more levels.  I miss the extras on Android.   :3

• JulianeRaquel
    JulianeRaquel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Does it work on Android? 
  • laydeebae
    laydeebae Posts: 68 Level 2
    This feature is frustrating because people are freaking stupid. When there is a new board, I always finish right away. I always pick an easy row and do the hardest tasks (like colorbombs etc, I never pick the level ones), so the others can do the other 2 easy ones. Simple as that.They can see that I already finished mine or my progress. But then they pick another row. Are they blind or what??

Started an easy row yesterday, quickly finished 2 tasks. Some player decided to pick another row and blocked it. And it looks like that player picked a task for the sake of entering.Today I finished my row. So from the looks of it, it's taking me a total of 4 days to complete it. Frustrating, I tell you!!!!

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    laydeebae said:
    This feature is frustrating because people are freaking stupid. When there is a new board, I always finish right away. I always pick an easy row and do the hardest tasks (like colorbombs etc, I never pick the level ones), so the others can do the other 2 easy ones. Simple as that.They can see that I already finished mine or my progress. But then they pick another row. Are they blind or what??

Started an easy row yesterday, quickly finished 2 tasks. Some player decided to pick another row and blocked it. And it looks like that player picked a task for the sake of entering.Today I finished my row. So from the looks of it, it's taking me a total of 4 days to complete it. Frustrating, I tell you!!!!

Yep. Yesterday I ticked 2 tiles, player 2 just one very easy tile then player 3 entered. And instead of ticking the 4th tile in the row, which was match a colourbomb and a stripe player 3 chose and completed match a colourbomb and a fish in another row. So a very similar task. So why not make the missing fourth tile? Well at least it's better than blocking..... 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I have always wondered if there are 4 tiles to fill why only put 3 on a team? Someone will always have to do more. Makes more sense to reduce the tiles or increase the number of people on a team. 

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    I have always wondered if there are 4 tiles to fill why only put 3 on a team? Someone will always have to do more. Makes more sense to reduce the tiles or increase the number of people on a team. 

As has been said many times, there shouldn’t be a “team” at all seeing how this is strictly a single-player game.  This awful feature should have been removed last year and the daily quests returned to all players.  I’m surprised players still engage with this Farce.
  • LauraLMason
    Yes, somewhere back in these 112 pages I fought for solo play as well. However, I dont see it happening. As silly as this feature can be it's at least better than Soda Squad which I think is terrible but that discussion belongs in another area!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Oh yeah the SubPar squad is a joke as well, basically all of the “team” features are and have been unanimously poorly received yet King still insists on rolling out more “team” crap that no one wants.  Luckily I still have the quests and I don’t have to deal with the Farce - you guys that are stuck with it should just avoid it altogether and save yourselves the aggravation.
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    I don't understand this "team" bit either.  If King wants to do a team game, they should make one and market it as such, not convert a solo game to include team elements when people have been playing solo for years and are happy with it as it is.  That way those who want teams could have them and those who don't could avoid them.
  • LauraLMason
    I have pretty much learned to ignore these things when I want to. We are forced into the episode race but I dont worry about falling behind. I definitely dont worry about Soda Squad since it is nearly impossible to get 800 points and rewards are a joke. If I feel like doing a tile or 2 with Mr Toffee I will but otherwise ignore it as well!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?