Level 2038

Options
Jana_Elliott
Jana_Elliott Posts: 34 Level 2
I was wondering if it is at all possible to pass Level 2038 without purchasing boost and, if so, who has done it?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

Basically I don't buy anything. And I'm over 2100. MMan gets enough boosters. You can do it too. Otherwise, please take a break and continue playing later. It can be done. Otherwise, please watch videos on the Internet. Enter your game and your level. You get a lot of videos and a lot of help !!! I hope this helps you further.

Good luck
  • Jana_Elliott
    Options
    Hi Spinnifix!

Thanks for responding.  I stopped buying boosters a long time ago.  I am housebound and got thoroughly addicted and started buying boosters in the beginning and realized what a ridiculous idea that was for someone like myself who relies on disability to survive.  I still consider myself "addicted" and love the game for the most part but hate it when each of my promising plays is met with an opposing play that wipes me out.  With three color bombs showing, only needing one more bottle and having 19 plays left, you would think one would complete the level.  Not a good feeling when it doesn't happen.  LOL.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi there! @Jana_Elliott

You have to find the limit with yourself. Playing is not essential. And once you start buying, you can get into a debt trap. You really have to think about it: is it worth it? When I'm on vacation, I generally don't play. Vacation is vacation with family. At home when I'm alone, I can play. I was a PC player. There you hang on to the levels forever and you have nothing there. Only the purchase version, which I have never done. I bought the tablet last year. And in three quarters of a year I went a thousand levels without buying. It's up to everyone. I preferred to buy a round dining table for this money yesterday. I have a lot more of it than if I put money into a game like this. I hope it will keep you going !! All the best and good luck

• Jana_Elliott
    Options
    Hello again!

I couldn't agree with you more!  I would rather be saving for another car as I was quite ill for a very long time and never thought I would be able to drive again.  Well, never say "never."  I do not purchase boosts anymore but did ask my question with genuine curiosity and it was not an attempt at sarcastic humor!  LOL.  I have gotten to this level so far and feel certain I will pass more levels in the future, maybe not without a degree of frustration, but pass them I will!  Thanks for taking the time to reply and keep on keepin' on! =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?