Level progress is gone

echogman
echogman Posts: 2 Newbie
was in 700’s, log in every day and today I am back at level 1. All progress gone. Please restore. 

Comments

• kimmykim2
    kimmykim2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    All progress gone please restore on level 2078
  • mariasucre
    mariasucre Posts: 2 Newbie
  • chefad2000
    chefad2000 Posts: 3 Newbie
    My laptop has me on level 941 and my phone lost the progress and now on level 2
  • mariasucre
    mariasucre Posts: 2 Newbie
  • DerJenar
    DerJenar Posts: 1 Newbie
    same here Level 25.. gone :(

i can only log in with facebook

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Hello, @echogman! Welcome to the Community! 🙂
    I am sorry you have lost your game progress! Do you access the game through your Facebook account or your Kingdom account? It is important that you back up your game progress periodically by logging into the game using one of these methods, so that in the future your data can be easily recovered. The option to save your game through Facebook is presented right away when you open your game app. If you play connected to the Kingdom, you can find the option in the in-game settings.
    If you are having trouble retrieving your progress, there are different steps you can take to try and recover your game depending on the device you use:

Select this option if you are playing on an Android device and playing through Facebook.

Select this option if you are playing on an Apple device and playing through Facebook.

If neither of these apply to you, please let me know which device you are using and I can try to further assist you.

Thank you!

• kimmykim2
    Hi I am using iPhone followed directions to get back to my level of 2078. It did not work! Please help I don’t won’t to lose my progress it took too many years to get there. Thank you
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited February 2020

Hello, @kimmykim2! Welcome! 👋

Based on what you have said, I assume you are playing Candy Crush Soda Saga through Facebook? If you have already tried the troubleshooting steps described in this thread, the next step would be to check and make sure your app permissions haven't expired. When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. Once it passes that date, the app loses access to your account, which may stop it from working as intended. Please try following the instructions here on how to renew access to your account.

If you are still unable to retrieve your game progress after trying these steps, please leave your User ID, along with your device details and the game app version you are using. With this information I can get in contact with the CM team and they can further assist you. You can find your User ID by opening the game app, clicking on Profile and tapping on the King logo at the top of the window. I also need to know if this is the same device you have been using right along, or if you have recently switched to a new one?

Thank you! 🙂

• kimmykim2

Hi my user ID is kimmykim2, I’m using iphone6x, ticket number 9209523 I’m on Candy Crush Soda. I did change phones almost 90 days ago. I was on Android before for 4 years

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?