Can't receive prizes from winning Weekly Contest

LizzyLemondrop
LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
edited February 2020 in Support

I won the Weekly Contest for the week ending in 2/23/20, but I never received my prizes. I tried logging on several times last night after the time winners normally receive their prizes (7:00 PM EST), but did not get them. I believe the reason why is because my map is bugged; the background is wrong and the Soda Teams, Treasure Goblin, Episode Race, etc. are missing from my map. I logged back on today and still did not get my prizes for winning. The map is also still glitched and will not correct itself despite re-launching the game multiple times. Today is supposed to be the start of a new Weekly Contest and I worry I will never receive my prizes of last week because of the glitch.

Because I can't receive the results of the last Weekly Contest, and I can't start a new one (do to the feature missing from my map) does anyone know if I continue to play episodes today if I will ever receive the results of last week's contest? I worry that eventually the Weekly Contest of this week (it starts today) will eventually show up, but I'll never get my prizes from winning last week's contest. One thing I tried doing was launching the game from Facebook (normally I play via PC) and while that did say I won the contest, my game on the PC will not update and say so.

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

@LizzyLemondrop I'm afraid Support won't be able to contact you here in the Community, you will have to contact them from here if you wish to report this to get your rewards.

Please keep in mind there is a backlog so you won't get a response right away so it can take some time. In the meantime, don't miss out on the other events that rewards you free boosters 😉

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?