Disappearing Events & Extra features on W10! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• tourmaline
    tourmaline Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

I have Windows 10 PC. I have the same problems which started on Friday night. I lost the weekly leaderboard, race to the finish, weekly game prizes, Mr. Toffee's Fair, Soda Squad, Episode Race, Weekly Contest - everything. I'm glad I'm not alone. Hopefully the problem gets fixed . . . quickly.

• chris25nc
    chris25nc Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I downloaded the game from windows store, for windows 10 on my PC , It seems like you are asking us the same questions over and over.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you all for reporting the missing extra features while playing through the Windows 10 App!

So far we haven't been able to reproduce this issue so we could really use some extra details such as the Game App Version installed and screenshots of the game map so we can see that features are missing.

To find Game App version on Windows 10:

1. How to find Open the Store and sign in with the account you use to play the game.
    2. In the search box, type the name of the game. For example, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the search box.
    3. On the game detail page, the button will show Open if you have the latest version. If it shows Update, select it to update your game.

Thanks for your collaboration 🙏

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Never mind @dimore, I was able to find your previous post! We are currently collecting information about missing events and extra features while playing on Windows 10 so I'll move your post to the mane thread we have so you can follow up o the issue.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• lottielex
    lottielex Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem 😥

• ROBCamra
    ROBCamra Posts: 64 Level 3
    edited February 2020
    Options

Still got nothing, this is getting boring as I have no way of getting any boosters of any kind.

Get the developers to use a standard Windows 10 PC not a development PC.

You do have User Acceptance testing PCs don't you?

Why not restore the game version from last week, I assume that will still work

then you can spend time tracking down the issue without affecting all your users.

• NhWendy
    NhWendy Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

.The Map looks like I/we are Offline.

That is why I initially tried disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet.

That is why I was surprised I could play King of the Hill, as well attempt to buy gold bars.

• Tess7777
    Tess7777 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone! I am having the same problem as everyone else----lost everything. I am running Windows 10 on my laptop. The Candy Crush Soda Saga version is 1.162.100.0. The following is a screen shot of the "map" in my current level.

• ROBCamra
    ROBCamra Posts: 64 Level 3
    Options

Apart from the level that's identical to mine.

• MOONBUBBA
    MOONBUBBA Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?