Disappearing Events & Extra features on W10! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• Candyqueen1956
    Candyqueen1956 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I have tried logging in to Facebook and it is much worse. All the list of Soda friends disappear and I am playing the game solo without any competition. Change back to King Community and soda friends are there. Weird. I hope this glitch can be sorted soon because the fun has gone out of the game. Are there any updates???

342 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

Hello,

This situation of missing features on Window 10 for candy crush soda started when the update was added that allows players to post individual level results to face book,

I have found if I log out, close the program, open the program, and log in; my game is reset back to normal.

Unfortunately when I close the program all of the features go missing again.

My guess is one of your individual servers is not set correctly.

Andy 342

• ROBCamra
    ROBCamra Posts: 64 Level 3
    edited February 2020
    Options

Sadly the logout then login option isn't working for me.

Come on guys, you have all the information you asked for.

Time to extract digit.

By the way I've just been told that my team mate has ticked a tile on the board.

What board? I haven't been able to see Mr Toffee for 3 days, how can I be in a team?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you all for providing the details that we needed.

I've reported this to the studio and waiting to hear back. Once I have news, I'll update you all and in the meantime, you can play on Facebook or through a mobile device.

Now some of you would like to get the missing rewards and unfortunately, in the Community do have access to add missing items to your game, this is something Player Supports have to do.

However, feel free to get intouch with Player Support and you can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

You can also contact directly from the Windows 10 app (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Events & Challenges  - select the event in question 

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• MOONBUBBA
    MOONBUBBA Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I think I speak for all of us that we just want to open the game and play with ALL the features. We all did our due diligence in reporting the problem and providing feedback and clues.

I only open the app now to make sure there isn't an update and to keep from losing my 30 min of life.

Bored with this. Let me know if you fix it.

• curwrenn
    curwrenn Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've lost all my goodies nobody has a solution or inform from.the bigger guys

• QueenB
    Options

Don't worry @MOONBUBBA, we will do our best to get you all back in the Soda 🤗

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3
    Options

I appreciate that others might use facebook (I, personally, refuse to use FB due to its security and privacy issues) or mobile devices to play, I don't .. so until they fix it for Windows 10, I'm out of luck.

• QueenB
    Options

Hopefully we don't have to wait that long @sharkeymw 🤞🤞🤞

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,114 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the updates @QueenB! Appreciate your keeping an eye on this issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?