No way to get past level 4467 - (Fixed!)

Michael_Dyess
Michael_Dyess Posts: 43 Level 2
edited March 2020 in Support

Been playing level 4467 for several hours. I've noticed that in playing this level, there seems to be a bug because there is no way to get past it. There is one more bear trapped at a low soda level and needs a couple of more bottles to break to get the bear past the finish line to complete the 7 bear race... No amount of playing and no amount of turns left will bring forth any way for a bottle to appear so it can be broken... When I say no way to get past this level, just remember, I didn't get to level 4467 without knowing how to spot glitches along the way... Can anyone with King look into this, please?

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/282018/absolutely-no-way-to-get-past-level-4467#latest

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry if you have a problem. Please go to this link there everything is there.

Maybe it could be put together! @QueenB

• DottyBill
    DottyBill Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer ✓

Re. Level 4467, I think the key is to try to get as many soda bottles "smashed" on the first screen as you can, so that the "water level" is above the string on the second screen and then you can get the bear above the string.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Sometimes it takes several tries to get it done. This is not only the case in the top levels. I'm over 2200. The bottles don't always come out right away. You can play very focused. It always depends on the game! I hope you can understand me !!!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Thank you all for reporting the issue with level 4467!

This has been reported to the studio and it is currently being looked at. We do not know when the issue will be solved so please keep an eye on the game or here as we will update this thread as soon as we know more.

If any purchased items has been lost during this glitch, do get intouch with Player Support and you can do that by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

You can also contact directly from the Windows 10 app (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars 

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi everybody 🤗

So, level 4467 has been corrected and should not be giving you any trouble if you're playing on an Apple, Android, Windows 10 platform.

But if you're playing on Facebook or on Gameroom (King doesn't support this platform really), the issue will still persist. The level will be corrected but it will take a couple of more days before this is live.

If you usually play the game on Facebook, try the game on a mobile device if possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello again @deeber30 and Welcome to our friendly King Community @mmurray7707

@deeber30 Looks like you did not get a chance to check my answer from your yesterday's question 🙂

There was a glitch on level # 4467 and it was fixed with latest update release 👍️

Yesterday, I forgot to ask you which device you are using to play the game? Are you plying on a mobile device OR on PC?

If on PC, are you playing through Facebook OR on Windows 10?

If you are using a mobile device OR Windows 10, please update your game to the latest version 1.163.500.0 and the glitch will be fixed and you will be able to pass the level.

But, if you are playing through Facebook, the game is not fixed yet, and the glitch will persist till the next update release.

Hope this made sense! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?