Options
2»

Comments

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello again, @kimmykim2!

Just to be clear, your User ID is a number, not your user name. Is the number you gave me the number you found when opening the game app and clicking on your profile, or is it a reference number for a support ticket you sent to Support?

I will get to work on writing up a report as soon as this information is confirmed. I also need to know what version of the Soda Saga app you are using. You should be able to find that information on your iPhone by doing the following:

1. Open the Settings app.
    2. Go to General -> Usage.
    3. Under the Storage section, wait till it shows the list of apps.
    4. Click on the app you're interested in to see the App Version

Thank you for your patience while we try to sort this out!

• kimmykim2
    kimmykim2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi beck bubblegum I’m sorry nothing is helping did it hurt that I started playing again at level 1? But that number I gave you was a ticket number and the version Is 1.162.1. Thank you for your help

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello again, @kimmykim2!

I want to inform you that I have referred your problem to the Expert Corner where it will be reviewed. I suspect you will be hearing from someone soon enough.

Good luck! 🙂

• kimmykim2
    kimmykim2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for all you have done.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?