Disappearing Events & Extra features on W10! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• TaraGurses
    TaraGurses Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I'm playing Candy Crush Soda on Windows 10. I lost the piggy bank, the bullion, the soda team and Mr toffee. How can I get them back? I don't think you are really reading or listening to our problems, its just not boosters missing, it part of the "whole" game, weekly leaderboard, race to the finish, weekly game prizes, everything, what is the sense of playing the game if you have no incentive to do so... I contacted King support, and their response was a link back to here in the community. What is going on?

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3
    Options

This has been going on for many of us for a week and a half now .. other than a couple of reassurances that 'the studio' is working on it from some of the CMs here, it's been crickets from anyone with any information. I'm getting ready to downgrade the stars I had given the game game yet again in the MS Store app.

• MOONBUBBA
    MOONBUBBA Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

I started a couple years ago with CCS, then added Jelly, then Soda, then Friends. I got bored with all of them until the new features were added to Soda Saga, such as the Episode race and the Soda team. I had to reinstall Soda 3 times because of PC issues, but I didn't mind starting over (from level 3018) because it was so much fun earning boosters and gold bars.

The only reason I joined the website was to see why everything was gone. I see people posting all the same problems that I have to no avail.

This has officially become a JOB and I've lost interest. Think I'll give it a minute and stop playing for a while.

Thanks for the fun while it lasted 😥

• NhWendy
    NhWendy Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Hi TaraGurses. There are 2 separate groups of people: The Community and The Studio.

The Community has been reading, listening and hearing from us Windows 10 users for almost 2 weeks. But the Community cannot fix our problems with CCSS. Only the Studio can do that.

The Community has told the Studio all about our problems with playing the game. It must be a complicate problem since it is taking a while for the Studio to find/create a solution.

• NhWendy
    Options

Good Afternoon, everyone. Any feedback from the Studio?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,977 Candy Moderator
    Options

I know that all of you must be very frustrated, but the studio is aware of the issue and trying to duplicate what all of you are experiencing so they can create a fix for the issue. As soon as the CM (QueenB) has any news she will post it here.

I thank you for your continued patience.

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3
    Options

I went into the store and reduced the star rating on this to 1 star. It's become frustrating and non-fun since all the aspects which allowed us to earn free boosters and gold bars have been broken for a week and a half now. I'm fed up waiting on any real response from the studio. I appreciate that we have CMs, but they're not telling us anything but 'be patient' and I've run out of patience.

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options

Until the Missing Features return, it would be nice to have a full hour of Infinite Lives ❤ instead of a half hour 🕛 Is this a possibility?

• NhWendy
    Options

Dear Sharkeymw,

Would you please go to the Studio and get the job done? You have the technical skills and the project management experience to do it. Customer Service is a priority to you. Maybe the young whippersnappers need to learn from you about that.

There is a Studio in New York and one in San Francisco.

Thank you very much,

Wendy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?