Can you fix this game ?

TPluff
TPluff Posts: 2 Newbie

The game will load and allow me to get to the marker for the stage I am on, but the game will not load beyond that. I am on stage 1203. Can this be fixed ?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello @TPluff Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I am seeing few more similar complaints from past couple of days!

I need few details to escalate this issue to our Soda In-charge team....

1) Which device are you using to play the game?

2) If you are using a Mobile device, what version do you have;

3) If you are using a PC, what browser are you using?

4) Did you try any "Basic Trouble shooting" Steps?

Please post back and let us know by typing your reply in the empty comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a nice day/evening! 🍬

• TPluff
    TPluff Posts: 2 Newbie

Using my PC with FireFox. Tried everything I could find.

• Mazdog215
    Mazdog215 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2020

I am having and have been having this same issue

PC, FireFox and thru Facebook

My level is 453

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager

So the game is just stuck, is that what you guys are experiencing? @TPluff @Mazdog215

To confirm, have you tried a different browser, cleared the cache? If you happen to have access to Windows 10, could you try the App instead? You can download it from here.

Remember to connect the game app to Facebook or King account so your progress can sync and note that Boosters and lives do not get synced.

Hope this works out better 😉

• Mazdog215

QueenB

I have done all that you have suggested. Still no go.

I have seen a lot of people experiencing this same problem, was there an update done not to long ago you guys could look at, like maybe two to three weeks ago. I played about everyday for the last couple years and then all of a sudden BAM it stopped working.

To be clear we are talkling Candy Crush Soda. I still p[lay Candy Crush Saga with no issues at all

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• QueenB

If the issue is still persisting, can you do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the game map when it gets stuck so I can have a look? Please make sure you get the entire page so I can see the browser you are using.

How to take a screenshot!

Thanks 😉

• Mazdog215

Here you go...it doesn't freeze, it just stop loading.

The sun still "flickers" and the screen still is animated, but it won't load passed this part

• ktgiants
    ktgiants Posts: 3 Newbie

I am having the same problem and this is on a brand new phone.

• QueenB

Thanks @Mazdog215 👍️

This has been passed on to the studio so they will continue with their investigation. It looks like you have access to Windows 10 on your PC.

While this issue is being looked at, do you mind giving the Windows 10 a try and see if that works better for you? You can download it from here.

Remember to connect the game app to Facebook or King account so your progress can sync and note that Boosters and lives do not get synced.

Hope this works out better 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?