Can you fix this game ?

2»

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager

@ktgiants, have you by any chance tried reinstalling the game app?

It usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/Kingdom at this stage will be lost). 

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/Kingdom can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully. Please note: You will lose any saved boosters and messages. Player Support is only able to replenish purchased items.

• carydoil
    carydoil Posts: 1 Newbie

Another +1 here, same problem appeared 2 weeks ago. dont have a problem with farm heroes

• ktgiants
    ktgiants Posts: 3 Newbie

I have tried all of those things a number of times and none of them work. Even if I miss a day of opening the game, it doesn't set me back to day 1 of the streak either.

• Mazdog215
    Mazdog215 Posts: 4 Newbie

Did we just give up on this issue?

What is happening

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

That is a good glitch @ktgiants Enjoy the goodies while the streak lasts 😀

Oh! A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

• PummyRaj

Hello @carydoil A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Just want to make sure about the issue you are having... is your game freezing OR is it "non stop" loading?

And what device are you using? Did you try another device to play the game? Is it working properly or are you having the same issue?

• ktgiants
    ktgiants Posts: 3 Newbie

it would be if I could actually play the game

• PummyRaj

Hello @Mazdog215

Very sorry for keeping you in confusion! Actually, we do not have any latest information 😮

The Soda Studio team was working on fixing the issue with "events disappearing on Windows 10"! Hence, I am assuming they might not have much time to work on this issue!

I will try to come back on Monday with any information I have OR our Soda Community Manager will update you guys if they receive any updated news from the Studio.

Hope this made sense! Thank you very much for your patience and understanding 🙏

• Sig
    Sig Posts: 18 Level 2

"Very sorry for keeping you in confusion! Actually, we do not have any latest information 😮

The Soda Studio team was working on fixing the issue with "events disappearing on Windows 10"! Hence, I am assuming they might not have much time to work on this issue! 

I will try to come back on Monday with any information I have OR our Soda Community Manager will update you guys if they receive any updated news from the Studio. 

Hope this made sense! Thank you very much for your patience and understanding"

I'll believe it when I see it. I haven't been able to play C.C. Soda for almost 2 months now, either on my MAC pc or my pc with Windows 10. And please don't insult my (and our) intelligence with "did you delete it on FaceBook and re install, or, empty your cache". YOUR GAME DOESN'T WORK! And right after I spent $99.00 on a 1,000 gold bars and helpers is when it happened. How about refunding me my money. Or just be honest and tell us what is keeping it from working. NO MORE LAME EXCUSES! GET IT DONE!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    edited March 2020

@Sig , I get that you're not happy with the issue still persisting but regarding issues with purchases, please feel free to get intouch with Player Support team here is you wish to request a refund as I'm afraid we here in the Community is not able to handle purchases.

In the meantime, I'm sorry that we have no news on when this issue will be solved so we ask for your patience and please follow this thread which is the official one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?