No way to get past level 4467 - (Fixed!)

Answers

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

So then, how come @DottyBill and @Borje_Norman did finish this level?

Perhaps they didn't get the glitch, or maybe its now fixed, have to ask them.

• dschabbar
    dschabbar Posts: 45 Level 2
    edited March 2020

The mistake is repared

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

There is a glitch this level .

• Borje_Norman
    Borje_Norman Posts: 5 Level 2

I finished the level by playing it many many times and using every boposter alot. It cost me over 200 golds and over 20-25 of each booster and it is a "normal" lwvwel and it is harder than a Super hard level so it must be a glitch have reported it to the support team

• Bat-2
    Bat-2 Posts: 11 Level 2

I have seen a utube video of someone successfully getting through 4467. If you don't have the BUG, the level is easy.

I have the BUG too. Screen shot posted below.

Instead of the soda level filling above the 7th bear, the next level above the bear appears as a colourless fluid (not pink soda) when the soda reaches the top level for the other bears.. No more bottles appear.

I suspect it depends on the platform. I use a laptop. and i don't access through FB

IF YOU DON'T HAVE the BUG, I would rate it as very easy and could be done without any boosters as the blue cannon is on the easiest setting (blowing up all the blue bottles repeatedly pretty much gets you through with moves to spare). The soda levels fill as expected for all bears.

• Borje_Norman
    Borje_Norman Posts: 5 Level 2

The youtube video mshow that you have 59 moves in the win 10 version it is just 32 almost 50 % less

• Origins7_Dale

*Screen Shot of Level 4467 Glitch - 7th Bear Cannot Rise With All Bottles Broken!

Notice, the gray area on the right above the 7th bear, this is the graphic glitch! It is why the bear cannot rise to the top. It has nothing to do about playing the game, all the bottles have been broken, (See all the purple, it's everywhere, including above the finish line, this is the color used for water on this level) but the gray area above the bear is not colored right, should be water / purple, it is gray. So no matter what you do, until its fixed, you cannot complete or win on level 4467!

Needs to be fixed by the graphic designer of the game! Hope this helps everyone.

*Here is the post again of the glitch at end of the game, with bottles broken. Notice, there is nothing stopping the 7th bear from rising, except that grayed out area above the bear. Nothing is blocking its way to rise to top.

Also, I have noticed there are no races or team play since my last update on:

Modified 2/20/20 to v1.162.100.0 thru the MS Store. Did you remove these? Most of the time, I play to the end, then have to wait for more construction / levels to be built. So please let me know when the update to fix level 4467 comes thru.

As of today, 3/4/20, no updates have been issued since this game was, Modified 2/20/20 to v1.162.100.0 thru the MS Store. I again await a fix from support.

3/4/2020

• dschabbar
    dschabbar Posts: 45 Level 2

Hallo.

Ich kann für mich nur vermelden,dass der Fehler am Sonntag Morgen auf meinem Server behoben war.Es gab allerdings keine Quest, Goldbarren, Truhe oder Rennen..

• Origins7_Dale
    edited March 2020

Ok, just got update a few mins ago. It corrected the glitch on Level 4467, also got back, "Race for 5 Gold Bars", "Weekly Contest" along with "Soda Squad"! The update is listed as: v1.163.500.0 under recent activity in the MS Store. It's 5:11AM PST here in USA, on 3/5/2020.

So get your update fix, & you can play thru Level 4467. Hope this helps everyone. :)

• swabby
    swabby Posts: 80 Level 3

Thursday morning and after a week I finally got bear #7. Never spent so many bars but now it is ez to pass booster free.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?