Level 1888

Options
RiyaM
RiyaM Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi, i am Getting message "Bubble Gum troll is causing problems in your game. Try again later.  I have 100 bars but cannot use any due to this. 

Secondly the quest is stuck at 96 hours. 

Both errors are there from several months. 

I don’t use Facebook for the game. Also, recently when I visited USA the quest started working but ehen I returned to UK it got stuck at 96 hours message again.

Can this be resolved??

Thank you 

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,858 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @RiyaM

Hi there!

I have often read that there are problems and that work is being done to fix them. I would suggest waiting for an update. Maybe the update will improve the game. Otherwise, please comment again if you still need help. 

Good luck
    =)  <3
  • RiyaM
    Options

The problem still exist. No change.. please note it’s now been 5-6 months with this issue

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options

Have you tried reinstalling the game app @RiyaM?

It usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Please let us know if you have tried this and how it helped 😊

• RiyaM
    Options

Thanks for your reply.

I recently switched to a new ph and reinstalled game but the issue still persist.

• Spinnifix
    Options
    @RiyaM

Please go to the contact form:

"Contact": This takes you to the contact form. Please enter your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (this is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And be patient for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, try again.
  • RiyaM
    Options

Thanks @Spinnifix

But i have now deleted king games from my phone today. I guess 6 months is an awful long time waiting for a fix.

• Spinnifix
    Options

@RiyaM

Hi there!

Is your problem just BGH? Because it is an event and events do not stay with the player permanently. The players are chosen at random. I have never had BGH. Can you otherwise play normally?

greeting

• Spinnifix
    Options

@RiyaM

With a new installation you have to update your game and clear the cache. Then it works again most of the time !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?