If you could change a thing in the game, what would it be? The Soda Team wants your feedback!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited March 2020

There's a problem need to be change to make Candy Crush Soda Saga better! 😉

Hi @uxer,

It's good to see you in the community as a kingster and i wish you have a wonderful work in King!!

So I don't know if the team know about this issue but I will tell you anyway to make sure that the team can handle and fix it! ✌

I've seen this problem long time ago and I thought that the team are working for fixing it but today I'm just trying to play Candy Crush Soda Saga and also Candy Crush Jelly Saga and there's nothing being fixed... 😢 i'm pretty sad because I know that all of players that has low-end Android devices around the world are having the exact same problem... and i will tell you more information just to understand what I'm talking about...👍

Nowadays every app and every game version on Android have 2 build variants... right? Also CCSS, CCJS and all king games have it! 😉

The First Build Variants called as arm64-v8a was a variant used for a high performance Android devices (the devices haves more than 2gb of ram, high quality specs, newest Android system, etc...) and also for all iOS and Win10 devices! This Variant does not have any problem what's a ever on CCSS and CCJS that you will see here on the video... 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeVvOEWzrAs

The SECOND ONE called armeabi-v7a is compatible only for the android devices that has less than 2gb of ram, less speed, low-end performance and old Android system to make sure that the game runs smoothly and doesn't make freezes or crashes for these devices BUUUUUUT This Variant makes CCSS and CCJS missing a lot of features and events completely that you will see right here...

In Candy Crush Soda, there's nothing even if you restart the game again and again and you will see NOTHING... no Puggy Bank, no Mr.Toffee's fair nothing... just a normal game with lives, daily rewards, levels and a Rainbow Streak that's it... all the other features are missing on this build variant! Even on CCJS... There's no Royal Championship and daily rewards and bla bla bla... obviously it's the worst issue I've ever seen on the King game!

So hopefully the team can fix it... 😘

YOU CAN DO IT!!! 💪

Thanks!!

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5

This would be by far the number one change I would like to see 😁 I havent had Quests for over a year now. Sorrowfully missed!

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4

Absolutely, the awful “team” crap should be ditched in favor of single-player features. If I lost the quests and became burdened by the Farce I’d simply stop playing; there’s no way I’d deal with having to rely on “teammates” to gain boosters. I’m shocked that with all the purely negative feedback the Farce and SubPar squad got that they’re still around.

• movielady
    movielady Posts: 4 Newbie

I'd like for the game to work

I haven't been able to play for weeks and weeks

• sarahmd
    sarahmd Posts: 62 Level 2

Trying to get the same special ways like lollipop and Kimmi’s acade! He gets every new special quest and game that gives him all candies and power moves and I get none???

• crafty319
    crafty319 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited March 2020

We need more ways to win At the end of a game like the 5 moves,, etc. the only way is to use gold bars. I really like the contests ie. ....score a game and after 5/6 games wine you collect prizes!!!! Stuff Thanks!!

Anne Sheppard email:::: *Edited by CM: Personal information*

• rubyp
    rubyp Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2020

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator

@crafty319 Welcome to the Community.

Please remove the email adress! This is personal information!

• pallen
    pallen Posts: 6 Level 2

I would like for the game to "load" faster.

• swabby
    swabby Posts: 80 Level 3

Wow there are a couple bitter folks here. I prefer the 'fairness' of soda over reg crush. Problems with timing have happened enough times I expect to get bent over. I earn my 8 coupons just as the levels run out and the weekly game is timed so I can only participate 2-3 days out of 7.

I do like the recap feature in reg crush, where your at, who's behind you, and such.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?