Comments

• Jane2020
    Jane2020 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I want the new game !! 😪

• philrzewski
    philrzewski Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

When Kimmy's Arcade first came out months ago, I had it for several weeks. One time it disappeared for a week and then came back a week later. I'd seen the messages on here about gradual rollout, it being a "special event" and hence not always on for all players, etc. so I was happy to be patient. However, a couple months ago it went away and hasn't been back for me since. I play on an iPhone 7. My wife also plays on an iPhone and her Kimmy's Arcade has been working fine for her these past several months. At a loss for ideas, a couple weeks ago I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This did not bring back Kimmy's Arcade for me, but it DID cause me to lose my saved boosters, which was frustrating. I've basically stopped playing at this point. I tried to open a support issue the other day but all I got back was a generic form email pointing me at these communities, so that's what I'm trying next. Any ideas?

• LawlessCitizen
    LawlessCitizen Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I haven't been offered Kimmy's arcade. Why?

• LawlessCitizen
    Options

I enjoy playing but not understanding how my husband has Kimmy's arcade yet I do not

• LawlessCitizen
    Options

I have not ever been offered it

• LawlessCitizen
    Options

Bubble gum Hill has nothing to do with getting Kimmy's arcade cause I have earned the crown several times and I still do not have nor have I had Kimmy's arcade

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Welcome to the King Community @LawlessCitizen. I understand how frustrating it is for you, your husband has the Arcade but you don’t ☹️. If you've read Xarly's comments, you can know that Kimmy's Arcade isn't available to everyone yet.

“And, regarding those that don't have it, at the moment, Kimmy’s Arcade is at an early stage, it’s very new and, as such, still needs time to be checked and to be as engaging and as stable as it gets. In order to guarantee that players have the best experience, sometimes these things are necessary. If it's successful (and it looks great so far!) chances are that more of you will get it, as time goes by.”

All you can do is make sure your game and device is always updated. I hope this clarifies.

• Belindo_Tours
    Belindo_Tours Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

This feature has been introduced almost 5 months ago!!! So it is'n that new. It should be stable after that amount of period.

How much more time do they need to test this feature?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Time for feedback. This is what I won now, AND I invite those who also have Kimmy's Arcade to post their feedback!

I'd suggest leaving the infinite lives out. This doesn't add anything. Same with wrapped candy. You can easily make this yourself. What I do like is that there are no time boosters.

Update: This was today; completely useless:

Infinite lives 😫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?