๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

A new team comes to the Community of Soda!

Xarly
Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
edited March 2020 in Contests

Hey everyone,

Today I bring sweet and sour news to you all!

The sweetest of news is that from now on @LadyRaffie and @Lola_Pop will be your new Community Managers for Soda! ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ™Œ You are in the best of hands here and they will take great care of you all and will make sure that your voice and feedback is heard by the Studio. We've worked hard over the last days to make sure that they know everything about you all and the game. I am 100% positive that you're all gonna be having a great time with both of them, so please be kind and positive around them!

The somewhat sour news are that I will take a new role that will no longer allow me the time to be here as often as I was. I will still be around (so tag me and I'll try to show up!) but I won't be running the daily communications and management of the forum. I would have never been able to do this without the amazing work that @QueenB has been doing here. Although I will not be present as much, she will, but you will see more of her in other games and not so much in Soda.

I just want to thank you all that have contributed to building such an amazing Community. I started this journey with Soda 2 years ago and to have taken it to where we are right now has been an incredible journey, one where I learned a lot and grew a lot as a person and as a professional here at King. I owe that to each and everyone of you.

But enough about me! Time for @LadyRaffie and @Lola_Pop to take on the show and make it an even greater one!

Cheers to you all, and now more so than ever, take good care โ™ฅ๏ธ

Xarly

ยซ1

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?