Gold rush

glhelou
glhelou Posts: 5 Level 2

What is the new gold rush challenge that started today to win 50 gold bars? Why can’t I see my progress?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,660 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

This event starts tomorrow. Please go to your app in Notifications Candy Soda and it should be there.

• JRLB6873
    JRLB6873 Posts: 42 Level 2

Where is the gold Rush

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,285 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

Hello @glhelou A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

Hello @RoseSerafim and @JRLB6873 Hope you both are enjoying the Community 🀩

Was the event that popped up said "Gold Rush" OR "Kimmy's Quest"? Both events are presented by Kimmy and also the reward is 50 Gold Bars for both the events. Gold Rush has actually ended over the weekend! Hence, just wondering and would like to make sure πŸ™‚

To answer you question ---> unfortunately, no! Our progress is not shown in any of these events!! But, we can keep our own progress by taking a screenshot when we start playing the event and then after finishing all the tasks that we are supposed to!!

1) If it is Gold Rush, we have to win 20 levels in 24 hours.

2) If it is Kimmy's Quest, it runs for 3 days with a different task on each day. Each task stays for less than 24 hours. So, make sure to finish the task as soon as possible to win the reward.

Here are the screenshots for both events for your reference::

1) G O L D RUSH πŸ‘‡οΈ πŸ‘‡οΈ

2) K I M M Y'S QUEST πŸ‘‡οΈ πŸ‘‡οΈ

If it is the Kimmy's Quest you have right now, the first task is to win 5 levels -- did not specify old or new though!!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back and let us know if you have further questions!

You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Please stay safe and warm! 😷

• iheartbceltics
    iheartbceltics Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey, i just want to say that ive been playing Candy Crush(all games) for 10+ years. It hurts my soul that only on CERTAIN players can access sweet deals such as being able to unlock extra moves by watching videos or MY PERSONAL FAVORITE THAT IVE YET TO ENJOY ON MY DEVICE, KIMMY'S ARCADE!!!!! Ive recently talked my bf into playing soda saga, and he was able to receive these sweet deals. Even his event times and challenge requirements are easier than mine. I mean i enjoy being ELITE and beating the levels without MUCH help, yet the higher i climb, the more difficult and i be stressing LMAO.

BUTTTTT... moving on to the real reason im here is this Kimmy's Gold rush. I see that we have to either get 3 gold pins and/or complete quests, yet ive gotten 3 gold pins long ago & i cannot locate these quests that you speak of.... PLEASE HELP

SINCERELY YOUR FAVORITE FED UP SODA SAGA JUNKIE :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?