If you could change a thing in the game, what would it be? The Soda Team wants your feedback!

Options

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

@sazha and @shelly1982 we want to help you solve your issue and get back to play. Please follow this link to our Support area where you can post your question and among other players, you can be helped by our Game Experts and Superstars 😊

Please remember this thread is only for feedback, therefore:

• Make clear what your point is. If you can provide a suggestion, even better.
    • Stay respectful and on point. These are people like yourself, treat them nicely, please.
    • Use English and stick to the question: "if you could change a thing about the game, what would that be?"

We all appreciate your feedback and that's what is going to help us make the game you love even sweeter 🤗

• Muqaddas
    Muqaddas Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

I dont agree with only 5 lives. I think it would be 10 or as many more so that we can more enjoy the game. What do you think all?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

It is so now. So I want to send you to the ideas section. An idea of ​​mine runs there: Wait for life. You are welcome to vote there !!

Thank you and good luck

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hi there! I posted my comments everywhere.

The booster is great. The arcade was taken from me - was very helpful. The soda team was taken from me - was very helpful. Many of my ideas are already running. I have never had BGH, although it was said: Everyone should have it. I still have the weekly competition. Doesn't help me much: Since I only manage a few levels. And then I still have the key with the chest, I'll do it sooner. I'm already disappointed and I'm moving very slowly. Level _ challenges would be better. But this idea was closed because there were too few votes at 11. At Candy Friends it is solved very well. That should be introduced here too !!

If it continues like this, I will soon have nothing.

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,265 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Sodaliciously Hot now 🌶.
  • JRLB6873
    JRLB6873 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Free gold bars and more lives

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

In fact, "Lives Limit" has been done through some surveys so that Players can enjoy the game in a complete way. When you have a lot of live storage, you're swipe the finger randomly because your goal is to just pass the level anyway.

But when you have Limited Lives, you are playing at a certain speed, that is, you are thinking for a while before making a move. In that case you're wondering a bit, which swipe can make the most profit, and then, if you can pass the level, it's most fun for you.

That means you enjoyed the game, and all that is possible for Lives Limit.😊

However, I will definitely convey your idea to our team.

Thank you.

• SHEISME4
    SHEISME4 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

I would love the opportunity to win gold bars

• eggy99
    eggy99 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

People are self isolating and test groups should be abandoned until the pandemic is over we are all in this together and many people play bubblegum hill to help with isolation. Peoples mental health is at stake so time to pull the finger out and give everybody the hill. What are you going to do to contribute to this. Please fix this or pass it up the director.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

That's a good question.

Especially since the same "test groups" are from BGH. That has nothing to do with testing anymore? I have never had BGH and always the same players have it. Something's really wrong !! I think you're right. Not only during the virus period, but in general.🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?