Where's Bubble Gum Hill gone?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,695 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

The events get random players. Please be patient, maybe you'll be there next time. Otherwise, update your game and clear the cache. Maybe it still shows up.

Unfortunately I had it via poup, I was informed and there was none. Unfortunately, I never received an answer. It is announced but nothing is deposited.

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5

@Lola_Pop wrote:

Hello Soda crew!!

The Studio team have just given us the answer to the disappearing Bubblegum Hill mystery!

As you have seen, this weekend, unfortunately, we aren't running Bubblegum Hill in Candy Crush Soda Saga for all of our players.

The core game, levels, and other features are running as usual- I hope you enjoy these and the challenge they bring!!

Have a nice rest of the weekend!!!โค๏ธ

I share in your dismay folks.

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5

@Lola_Pop, is the US the only country affected by this decision, or are ALL countries affected? I ask because I find it a little funny that they decided to remove BGH after granting several countries unlimited lives during the covid19 outbreak. Would love to know the reasoning behind the restriction as BGH is one of the most popular features in the game. ๐Ÿ˜•

• westgirlhere
    westgirlhere Posts: 7 Level 2

But my housemate 15 ft. From me has it on her candy crush ๐Ÿ‘Ž

• ROBCamra
    ROBCamra Posts: 64 Level 3
    edited March 2020

That's a crap decision that they will regret as people stop playing.

If I can't get toffee hammers there's really no point in playing is there as some levels are impossible without being able to give a few things a strategic bash.

It's also totally unfair for all the race features if some people have hammers and some don't.

Why do we ALWAYS have to complain before anything is announced?

Anyone would think that the studio are incompetent or something and didn't know it wasn't running!!!!

• lindaroussell
    lindaroussell Posts: 2 Newbie

I spend more money then I should because I love all the candy crush games but bubble gum hill is my favorite and I don't think it's fair that we ALL don't get it! Every player should get it every weekend like always..it's just not fair

• Mamaof4
    Mamaof4 Posts: 3 Newbie

Why is Bubblegum Hill missing? Could you have picked a time when people are not sheltered in place to take it away?

• Browngirl
    Browngirl Posts: 4 Newbie

So no bubble gum hill this weekend, this is the reason i still play this game. Why would y'all change things? Everyone should be able to play, this is a bad move for King. I looked forward to the weekend to play it and would spend money to do so. If it stays this way y'all are going to lose money and players, me being one.

• westgirlhere
    westgirlhere Posts: 7 Level 2

Agree with all of the above!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?