Covid19 freebies

mattbondy
mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3

I'm not understanding..... my wife and I both have samsung phones 8 & 9.

On the 9 my wife gets the arcade game but I dont on the 8

She's getting free unlimited lives 24 hrs a day and free gold bars...

We are not getting any of this on the other phone nor even our samsung tablet....

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

For events, sometimes only certain group have it.

For unlimited life, due to covid19 situation, given to certain countries so far... but I didn’t hear of free gold bars ... so how many free gold bars awarded to ur wife?

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5

Hello, @mattbondy! Welcome to our happy Community! 😀

Please note, it is normal for two players not to have the same game features running at the same time. It has nothing to do with which device you are using. Worry not, in time you may see Kimmy's Arcade on your own device. Do make sure to keep your device up-to-date to access the latest features.

I have not heard anything about free gold bars being given away, but all players using a mobile device should have received the 24 hour free lives gift. I will have to tag our Community Managers @Lola_Pop and @LadyRaffie to answer those questions.

• mattbondy
    edited March 2020

She got 10 free gold bars right after accepting the free 24 hour unlimited lives... we are in the same country same house lol..we are from Ontario Canada......only she gets all the stuff... we have separate phones and separate accounts so I dunno why after 6 months of the arcade coming out that I still dont have it on my phone. Also i still haven't got the unlimited lives and gold bars which came out into play 6 days ago... all only on her phone.

I'm almost at lvl 1450 and my wife is around 1500 if this helps in any way. Yes we play daily for over 365 days as well.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

Currently Free Lives will be available to everyone but there are a few rules for that.

Your game app needs to be the latest version.

Offer can be obtained on mobile device only.If the same game is active on multiple devices, You'll get the offer on the device where you will first launch the game.

Offer will be available only if the game is online; it is not possible to get the offer if the game is offline.

If you still do not get the offer, it may mean that your game has a connection problem.

Force close the app and restart the device and hopefully the Lives will get added correctly later today.

However, she won 10 gold bars from the Kimmy's Quest, where there were three separate quests for 3 days. sHe won 10 gold bars because she won 1 quest from 3 quests.

• mattbondy

I follow all those criteria and still never got the 24 hrs free lives... believe me...my wife and I have different phones and play daily only on our own phones and own accounts.

My wife wish she took a screen shot of the 10 free gold bars. What it said was about Covid....it had nothing to do with Kimmy's quests as we never do any accept for the top 3 in the weekly contest where you have to place 1 to 3rd place in a week of play sunday to sunday.

Now since my case of entering and not getting the 24 hrs free lives it's impossible to make it in 1st to 3rd place withought recieving the 24hr.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @mattbondy

Please wait a few hours, I hope everything will be normal.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @mattbondy !

I'm sorry this is happening to you!! Our Superstar @Sukanta_Biswas is right; the 10 Gold Bars your wife received must come from Kimmy's Quests, it's the only event the game would give some Gold Bars for, and the rewards were given out yesterday (I also got 10 Gold Bars myself).

Regarding the Unlimited Lives, can you please tell me the game version you're playing on? I'd like to investigate further so you can play as much as your wife. 😉

Cheers!!❤️

• mattbondy

Still nothing today for my phone... my wife got it today as well the 24 he free gift again.... so no new changes for my phone....

This is what she got yesterday and today

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @mattbondy !

I'm so sorry you haven't got the free lives yet!

Please follow these few steps and make sure you connect to the Internet so you can receive the Unlimited Lives. 😊

You should get that same pop-up then.

Let me know if it doesn't work, please!

• mattbondy

Still nothing...its now

Wednesday April 1st 9:06am

I had 1 update yesterday morning and now 1 this morning and nothing.

My version is saying 1.165.7

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?