Issue receiving Unlimited Lives

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,265 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Let’s stay apart, but play together!.

Comments

• Phaserlight
    Phaserlight Posts: 1 Newbie

im playing it on my iphone, dont recieved the lives.... help

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager

Hello @Phaserlight and welcome to our Community!

Please keep in mind:

• Update to the latest version of the game needed. You can check this here.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices
    • The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
    • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
    • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days

Could you tell me which game version you're using at the moment, please?

Thanks and I hope you can receive the free Unlimited Lives soon!!☺️

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3

My phone samsung A8 2018 game version 1.165.7

Wifes phone samsung S9 game version 1.155.7 and hers has all the good newest and latest gadgets from the game

• mattbondy

Still no word or ide as to why a lot of us haven't got it yet or the arcade game yet even though we are fully updated and beyond and do fit all the criteria to have it kn our systems?

• mattbondy

It's not making sense why my wifes game and phone is behind update # than my phone....but she has all the bells and whistles of the game......

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?