My gold bars disappeared!

Options
Danieovens
Danieovens Posts: 1 Newbie
Last night when I went to bed and my game was turned off I had 605 gold bars, when I got up this morning and got into my game it was down to 390! What the heck!! I want my gold bars back THAT I PAID FOR!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Danieovens Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost Gold Bars from your game!!  But, you do not have to worry as you have come to the right place to get assistance 🤗

Did you try to clear the cookies / cache on your device and see if the GB count becomes normal?  If not, please do that, then reboot your device after shutting it down for few minutes. 
    This happened in my game once and that's what I did and all the GB were back in my game!!

If that trick did not help and your Gold Bars are still missing, please provide your game user ID number with the help of This LINK and our Soda Community In-charge will help you with it :+1:        

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Danielovens, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • danielle4598
    danielle4598 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My gold bars were stolen!!! Candy Crush asked me if i wanted to pay gold bars for more moves, I clicked give up and it still gave me the moves but it took my gold bars! I didn’t want to waste them and it did this 3 times so 30 gold bars gone and wasted!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?