bubblegum hill extra moves

talilu
talilu Posts: 6 Level 2

hello, the bubblegum hill levels get more and more difficult, especially levels 4 and 5. I suggest that if I finish an earlier level with less moves than required, let me have the extra moves for the more difficult level. for example - I need 20 moves to finish level 1, but used only 13. the 7 moves left would go to level 2, where instead of 25 moves would now have 32, and so on.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• grover1511
    grover1511 Posts: 4 Newbie

Really? You’re complaining about that? Most of us have LOST our bubblegum hill...

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I have often thought of this. But that is not implemented. Since it's a game. And you get the points for the remaining moves.

@Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2020

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Hey guys, management wrote about Bubblegum Hill in a message and I suggest that you read about it here. I do not know what the story is with this event, whether it's gone, being tested or just off the game for now. It hasn't been in my game for 2 weekends already. I suggest that you follow the link below because that is where management will be posting updates on this. Closing this idea for now.

Bubblegum Hill

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?