What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

My profile got stuck / I have to scroll to get back to my current level

Options

Comments

• 3653234H
    3653234H Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    dlwlals said:
    I played candycrushsoda for a year and my level was 977. And I logged in to Facebook. But after that, my level became first. Can you recover my level? Please recover my level as soon as you can!

• sanuri
    sanuri Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2019
    Options
    (Edited by CM: Unsupported language)
  • tuwood
    tuwood Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My wife's game is in the 2000's but every time she passes a level or opens the game it opens her up to a very low level like 500.  I've read these comments and played the level, but here's the problem.  There are literally hundreds of random levels without stars on her candy crush.  It would take a month to play them all again and she obviously doesn't want to do that again.
    She has both her phone and ipad that sync to facebook and they're both having the exact issue so it's obviously data that's corrupt on FB or on CandyCrush servers.  There has to be a way to fix this, it's extremely frustrating. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @tuwood and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry that you and your wife are having these issues. I will ask you to fill in the support form here https://soporto.king.com/contact

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure that you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Game didn't save). Once you fill it in you will receive an automated message which you need to reply to and explain your issue. If you don't reply to that message, they won't reach you at all.

I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day, both of you 🤗
  • reneesworld7
    reneesworld7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I beat a level but I'm not advancing, my profile pic. advanced but it won't go into the next level. I have reloaded several times, nothing happens still stuck. 
  • smileyly
    smileyly Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello
    I have lost  the level this morning , i don’t know why....
    How to do to find the level 1499 ?
    Thanks
  • misterblue
    misterblue Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I just lost high level, was around 1000, who can this happen? Please can someone help me? 😰
  • p410
    p410 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 2020
    Options

My ID # 1780363583 I have to scroll to the level I have achieved ie:level 260 When I open the game on facebook the game is not letting me scroll to get to my highest achieved level. I can only scroll to level 31, then the game freezes. I have achieved winning to level 260 or higher. Please look into this problem and email the info to me (Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• sazha
    sazha Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Can't get to the level I last played all I see is stars for the levels I have done.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @sazha !

Can you tell me more about the issue, please?

Maybe you can attach a screenshot?  Here you see how to take a screenshot and here how to send it to us. ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?