“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Options

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Sharonatoo

Hi there!

I'm a normal player like you. I have no extras. Only I have a good WiFi provider and the device does not cause me any problems and I keep it up to date. That is all. Everyone should do that. Keep everything up to date.

• leese1c1
    leese1c1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My profile is constantly up to date.. this is a new problem for 5 days now.. im guessing because of the pandemic..

• Sharonatoo
    Sharonatoo Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I have everything up-to-date. My device is current. I have tried all the fixes recommended.

I also have super strong Wi-Fi and a signal extender. Nothing is helping

• amandae595
    amandae595 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

I can't even change my password with no internet connection. I am up to date and have had this problem for almost a year. I only have the problem with this app. I'm still waiting for a fix that works. In the meantime, I'm still having fun playing the game. It would just be a lot more fun with an internet connection and the capability to actually receive earned prizes. Hope all stay safe!

• manfredo
    manfredo Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Again, I had that problem (no connection to Internet) at my desk PC with Windows 10.

For me, was a solution to unistall the Candy Crush Soda and install it again; when I've restarted, I was at the same level but connected.....

• LovelyLoves
    LovelyLoves Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It's definitely this game app. I have no internet connectivity issues with any other games! I think having people delete everything is crappy. We've been playing this game forever and we've invested time and money, for some, not to mention energy! Please fix it!!!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    You can tell the players everything they can do. But the best thing after so many complaints is that the studio does a check up. power. That shouldn't be that difficult. There is the cause - reason that players can play. I also noticed during the episode race that there was no internet connection. Which is nonsense because I could play. Some functions have malfunctions. That comes from the studio and not from the equipment. So please check times !!! It should be borne in mind that several players are now playing in this Corona period. So it is burdened. What bothers me is that you always put it on the player first. Sure, you can do a check up yourself. I would recommend that to every player and keep it up to date. Every player can do that himself. I think that is clear and so I am happy to pass it on here !!
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

To be honest, I've also had a lot of internet connection problems in Soda lately, which will no doubt have to do with Corona. I don't have this often in the regular game, but I always do in the Events like Mr. Toffee's Fair and BubbleGum Hill as soon as I want to receive the rewards. As a result, I have not received twice the lollipop rewards of BGH but I did receive the gold bars. I also play Saga and never have internet connection problems there. This does indicate that the connection has problems only with Soda 🤔.

• TheaPierrot
    TheaPierrot Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Something changed in the last few days that messed up Mr. Toffee again with the "no internet connection message". It's bizarre. Happening on all Android devices on multiple characters. I have tried deinstalling and reinstalling facebook and Candy Crush Soda. Sometimes it recognizes the connection enough to update the board and allows me to "tick" a tile but then when I complete the tile it says it will update next time I am connected. I think it also happens if I try to unclick a tile. But then I go to my laptop and the tile has been done so the game is connecting.

Logging in and out of facebook sometimes helps but not always. I have to play on my laptop instead. I don't get daily bonuses and rarely get to watch an ad for a booster. It regularly thinks it is the first time I am using Mr. Toffee giving me all the instructions for use but then "my" board still appears.

You really need to get this fixed.

• amandae595
    amandae595 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem. It seems every time there is game update, there is a problem. I have turned auto updates on and that didn't work, turned them off and that didn't work. I've tried just about every suggestion offered and nothing works. I've decided to just play the game anyway. Without an internet connection, I can't spend any money, so it is what it is. But, much more fun with the ability to win prizes and boosters.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?