Question????

Options
ann23
ann23 Posts: 32 Level 2

The Nobel and royal path contest is here in candy crush soda I am lost Kong community help

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

So do u have the events? Or u feedback u don’t have the event? The event is for selected group not for all... n at times it will rotate among groups

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Could you please explain to me more exactly what you mean? I don't quite understand you

Then I could help you better. thanks

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello, @ann23!

The Noble and Royal Path is not a contest, it is a new game feature. If you do not yet have it in your game, don't worry. Whenever a new feature is released, King chooses a randomly selected group of players to test out it first before it is made available to everyone. Keep your game app up-to-date, and in time you will be able to try it out for yourself!

Hope this answers your question! 🙂

• SunPenguin21
    SunPenguin21 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Not sure what OP meant but I have the Royal Path and I can’t find it anywhere within the game screen. I even restarted the app. It only comes up when I seem to be having trouble on a level. I even paid for the Royal path and still can’t find it on my own. Seems a little shady honestly but if it’s new maybe just a bug? I don’t know, it’s very annoying though.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,079 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the friendly Community @SunPenguin21 I am sorry you have some problems with the Noble Path. I don’t have this feature so I can’t give you information. But we have this thread The Noble and Royal Path you can get some information and also give your feedback. Please make your comment there, so our CMs can look at this. Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?