Candy Crush Soda Saga freezes on Facebook-- Fixed!

Barb_Pomroy
Barb_Pomroy Posts: 5 Level 2
edited May 2020 in Support

I love Candy Crush Soda Saga but for the last two days the game freezes when playing in Facebook Gameroom and also on Facebook. Anyone else having problems with the game?

Best Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓

Hi there!!

The Studio team is investigating this error on Facebook at the moment.

Please remember that Candy Crush Soda Saga is available in the Microsoft Store and can be played on a Windows 10 computer.

If this is not a possibility for you, please check if the problem appears in more than one browser. You can try out Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox...

Can y'all please make sure that you clear the cache once more? Here is a useful video that will show you how to optimize your PC performance.

In case clearing the cache doesn't work, please write back and give us your player ID (you can find it here) and the level you're currently playing on/ the name of the episode (what you prefer).

If you're playing on Facebook Gameroom, please try to play through the normal browser (not Safari, if possible) . Facebook Gameroom is a Windows-native app and consequently I'm afraid to say that you need to contact Facebook directly for further support. 😊

Thanks for your cooperation, I'll be back as soon as we have more information from the Game Studio!!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

We've got a few more such problems and the problem is under investigation.We will let you know as soon as we get any information.

You can follow HERE to know more details.

Thank you.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello friends!!

The Game Studio have been working very hard and the problem should be fixed now. 🤗

If you still have problems, please check if you can play on another browser. It's useful to open the game in a new incognito-tab and see if it works then.

Please remember that Candy Crush Soda Saga is available in the Microsoft Store and can be played on a Windows 10 computer.

Thanks a lot!!❤️

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?