Sonic lollipop

kato8484
kato8484 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm on a level I can't seem to pass (why do they think we like super hard or ultra hard levels?) I could pass this if I could get the sonic but it never pops up. I may get two parts then they disappear each round as the third part rarely oops up. Is there some trick to getting those parts to materialize. I love this game but am increasingly getting frustrated. Any hints? And with no bubblegum hill hard to earn gold bars to buy extra moves. This game is supposed to relax me, but it is just ticking me off. Help

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4

A fellow player recommended playing level 451 until you get all three pieces then going up to your current level and using it there to pass it. I haven’t tried it myself but I know most of those early levels are pretty ez.

As for your lack of BGH - and possibly other features too - sorry to hear it. I have had BGH every day for years now and still have the original daily quests instead of the awful “team” features. If it was removed from my game I don’t think I’d keep playing as the levels are too hard to beat without it. The way they punish some players for no reason while letting others keep beneficial features is ridiculous and certainly not fair.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,698 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

There is an article about the lollipop. You should take a look. It doesn't always come, it's random. And 3 parts are very difficult to collect. There are videos and help for every game and level on the Internet.

Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?