Toffee Fair Fairness

Options
Rory3200
Rory3200 Posts: 3 Newbie

If a person tries to tick a tile

but then never even tries to complete it for days at a time could the last be a time limit on how long you attempt to tick it, perhaps 24hrs then it will take that person off that tile and open it up for a more active player to attempt to tick it? it's very frustrating, on a new board, when some people immediately agree to tick a challenge then thru don't even attempt to make any progress on it for days. It hold up active players.

Also, can you remove the complete one frosting level tile since there really aren't, that I've seen, any frosting levels available to be completed. I think thru used to be in the orig. game but not anymore.

Comments

• Rory3200
    Rory3200 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

If a player agrees to tick a tile but then never even attempts

to complete it for days at a time could the last be a time limit on how long you attempt to tick it, perhaps 24hrs then it will take that person off that tile and open it up for a more active player to attempt to tick it? it's very frustrating, on a new board, when some people immediately agree to tick a challenge then thru don't even attempt to make any progress on it for days. It hold up active players.

Also, can you remove the complete one frosting level tile since there really aren't, that I've seen, any frosting levels available to be completed. I think thru used to be in the orig. game but not anymore.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Rory3200

Welcome to our Community 🤗

This is YOUR place and we are so happy to have you here!

Thank you for your feedback on Mr Toffe's Fair. I will make sure this arrives to the Studio, although I can't guarantee any changes

Have a Sodalicious Friday ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?