New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Supersonic Lolly Group,

A few observations about "Supersonic Lolly", every move you make, runs down the yellow band timer around the "Supersonic Lolly" icon. So we need a place where we can make free moves.

*See my Post at:

New event: Egg Hunt — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/287766/new-event-egg-hunt/p1

"You also have "Sprinkleshell", to help you clear up the board, so you can make, color bombs, wrapped candy, etc... He eats everything, but only recharges on Cyan/Blue Candy. When you use "Sprinkleshell", it doesn't count as a move against you, another nice feature about my buddy."

• Sprinkleshell

Supersonic Lolly 3x On Level 451 - Origins7 Dale

In fact it was either the 1st or 2nd task on Egg Hunt, that I got the 3rd piece. Like everyone else, got 1st piece then 2nd, but no 3rd, for weeks it went like this, everytime I came back here, it wanted to give me back the pieces I had lost, & finally today, the elusive 3rd piece.

*See my post on:

*Pinning Levels To The Game! — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/286934/pinning-levels-to-the-game#latest

More details on Level 451, & why we need a "Pin" feature, to get back to these levels.

*Need More Votes! 😀

• References

Category:Characters | Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters

Lots of info here, will also tell you what levels "Sprinkleshell" shows up. Thx @LizzyLemondrop for the link. Think she was the one to give it to me.

The Online Players Guide is helpful

The King Community - Some very knowledgeable players here. 😀 Just have to go look.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/14/2020

• kartoon55
    kartoon55 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hello! I HAVE the new supersonic lolly ball. I DO love the way it will clear out the hardest level. What I don’t understand is ——

Why the pieces of it have to disappear when we have no control over how the pieces appear. ?? It is very frustrating to get two of the three pieces and no other pieces appear and the two I get disappear. Can you not let them disappear!?!?

Thanks for such a wonderful game. Thanks to all you hard workers.

• Terryobics
    Terryobics Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This new lollipop it’s really a finishing touch to end a level I think you have to give the player a short explanation of its power though

• Dabbie87
    Dabbie87 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for bring us this new booster.

Ive get one and used but can’t create any more, can’t collect second piece before the first disappear.

• barelyberlee
    barelyberlee Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

• emmamoon
    emmamoon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

For the third time in a few days, I got 2 pieces of the Lolly. Never had a chance to collect the third piece before the first 2 disappear. The only time I’ve completed a whole Lolly was the first time it showed up. Like a big tease, really. Makes me not want to play the game, actually. So frustrating. I’m one of the early players, but you might lose me.

• liliar
    liliar Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Why is there a timer on supersonic? I end up losing piece and don't understand why.

• rjarosra23
    rjarosra23 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thanks. All the info helps. 💌🐰❤

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

There is a contribution about that. Please read and post there. Maybe it could be postponed. thanks

@LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much for your feedback 🤗

Community is a good place to have fun, win some extra Gold Bars for your game, discuss the game you love with others across the world but most important to give feedback and help the Studio make the most enjoyable game possible.

So even when your feedback is negative, we say it as constructive!

What I would like is to remind you a couple of things whenever giving feedback:

• Make clear what your point is. If you can provide a suggestion, even better.
    • Stay respectful with the Studio and with other players. There's a team behind the Studio, people like yourself, treat them nicely, please. They are trying to make the game the most enjoyable for you.
    • Use English and stay on topic. This thread is for and only for feedback about the Supersonic Loll

Answering some of your questions,

@liliar yes there's a timer, as you can see in the screenshot below 👇️

Around the first piece, there's a circle. Only a quarter is yellowed. That yellowed part is the one showing you the time/ attemps you have before gathering the second piece.

I know some of you say it's hard to get all the pieces. It is indeed!

Anyone has a suggestion on how it would be easier to collect them or what would you like to see?

Looking forward hearing all your ideas!

Have a Sodalicious evening ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?