If you could change a thing in the game, what would it be? The Soda Team wants your feedback!

Options

Comments

• Yohanan
    Yohanan Posts: 520 Level 3
    Options

If I would have the chance to change something in the game....I would like to have a multiplayer access on the game..☺☺☺☺

• tuu
    tuu Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

มีประโยชน์และความคิดต่างๆทำให้ไม่เครียดสนุกสนาน

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

I would like bubblegum hill to be available more often and maybe different prizes when you reach the end.

Thanks,

Teresa

• sarahmd
    sarahmd Posts: 62 Level 2
    Options

I would like bubble gum hill to have some sort of clue to how many gold bars you will receive because so many times you play and use lives to get 1 gold bar. I would change how easy it is to “accidentally” hit the button for “10 bars you get 5 extra moves” because u hit it and your bars are gone and you never wanted to use them. I would also like the boosters time limit to be user friendly to those of us how can’t pay for extra lives all the time. You win something but it’s 30 mins for the booster and 30 mins for a life! I also would like to ALL get to test things. I still can’t get the game booster named Kitti something. My husband gets so my boosters from that but I don’t get the chance.

Thank you,

Sarah

• lalyu
    lalyu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

I have just updated soda saga. With the new version it sucks that levels start with the same odds, every time I lose, the level starts with all the same order of candies. I m frustrated and tired of the same view. Please change to random selection. Thank you

• mannyb70
    mannyb70 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Id lesseñ the amount of time you have to wait for new lives.

• andrealolai
    andrealolai Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

Please bring back kimmy’s arcade!!

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited April 2020
    Options

Edited by CM: infringement of the House Rules

• DietOrange
    DietOrange Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Would love sounds in the game of my beloved soda. The delicious sound of the sweet fizzing of soda, The anticipation when i hear the sound of the cap pop open! Etcc...

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I would like to send you to the ideas section. Please read Elsa’s master list and then you can vote or do something of your own. You can give your first vote.

Good luck

@Elsa

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?