Update on the Bubblegum Hill event (24th of April)

Comments

• sarniem
    sarniem Posts: 1 Newbie

When is bubblegum hill coming back??

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited April 2020

Just so all of you guys commenting here know...(and I’m not bragging as this is totally out of my control), I have had not only BGH every single day for years now but I also still have the daily quests! I have never been burdened by the toffee farce, though I was subjected to the SubPar squad for about a year before it was thankfully taken away.

* Edited by CM: infringement of the House Rules*

• minibarr
    minibarr Posts: 3 Newbie

This is RIDICULOUS. So fed up of this ploy to get people to spend money when this is a time people should be helping one another. For a company as big as this to take away the only real game that can help you earn boosters and gold bars to get past the impossible levels that now (certainly for me anyway) don't even rotate the candies unless you go in and out again is just outrageous. Every week they've been saying one more week. I've lost the Kimmy's arcade too.

@ dirty_nurse you're right people shouldn't spend money, but people do and especially when bored with nothing to do stuck on levels that are difficult to pass without any boosters unless you play the same level over and over for days!!!

It's just irresponsible and encourages people with addictions to spend money.

• Ortal7283
    Ortal7283 Posts: 0 Newbie

It's been 4 weeks with no bubblegum hill.

I'm very disappointed!!!

• jentee71
    jentee71 Posts: 4 Newbie

How about when all this testing has been completed that BGH is available for a week instead of 2 days. I have not been one of the lucky ones who are testing it out during the last 4 weeks!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,581 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hello @Ortal7283 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I know how you feel! I too am missing Mr.King Chewy very much 😶

He was put on hold for the players to enjoy the "Easter Egg" event, it seems!! If you did not have that Egg event in your game, then probably we both were not in the group to receive that event.

But, no more waiting.... since the Egg event ended recently (I think late this week), we will see the Bubble Gum hill from next weekend.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Please take it easy and Stay Safe! 😷

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,581 Candy Moderator

Hello @sarniem A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I know how you feel! I too am missing to play those interesting levels and the end reward of Lollipops at the end 😶

Mr. King Chewy was put on hold for the players to enjoy the "Easter Egg" event, it seems!! Did you have that event in your game?

If you did not have that, then along with me, you were also in the group of players who have not received that specific event!!

But, no more waiting.... since the Egg event ended recently (I think late this week), we will see the Bubble Gum hill from next weekend.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Please take it easy and Stay Safe! 😷

• Mp0807
    Mp0807 Posts: 0 Newbie

When will I be able to play Bubblegum Hill again, it has been a month now since I’ve had it. My family has had it all this time and I haven’t. I am very disappointed.

• Melllvar
    Melllvar Posts: 3 Newbie

Disappointed is an understatement. For THE SAME ACCOUNT I get access to BUBBLEGUM HILL on my cell phone but not I-pad. The developers excuse is an obvious lie. We don’t buy it. We have all seen that Candy Crush is one of the most profitable apps in the apps store. If you are really “testing something” try it out on a test server. Don’t screw over your loyal fan base. Well...previously loyal fan base. Now your just someone I used to know.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

This event is for selected group. It may rotate among groups

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?