hotrodhelen
hotrodhelen Posts: 6 Level 2

Game is still not loading.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Please close your game. Refresh it and clear the cache and restart. If it doesn't work right away, close and leave it there for 10 - 15 minutes and restart. sometimes it's a time delay. Many players access the game. Please have some patience. In the meantime, feel free to play a different game.

Good luck

• JmGiamalva
    JmGiamalva Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

If you are using your smart phone, press and hold the game icon, "APP INFO" should appear after 2 seconds. Tap that info notification.

Next, tap the "FORCE STOP" button.

Close the App Info page.(see ***note below)

Wait for a minute or two then open the game from the icon like you would normally. This always works for me.

***Also make sure you have all updates by tapping the "APP DETAILS" button at the bottom of the APP INFO PAGE. It should say UPDATE if you need to do an update.

If this doesn't work, uninstall the game and reinstall it. Good luck!!

• zbaker86
    zbaker86 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, i have tried to restart the game, reinstall it, and clear cache. It still will not load my level. I am only at level 31. Had no issues until 3 days ago.

When i try to go into the level, nothing happens. Not sure what else to do short of creating a new profile and starting from scratch. What can you recommend?

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Please close your game. Update it, clear cache and restart. If it doesn't work right away, close it and leave it there for 10-15 minutes and restart it. Sometimes it is time delay

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?