Bubblegum Hill is back!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Since July last year I have never had the tablet and BGH. I am never in a test group. I would have liked to try it out. So I can never have a say. A pity!! 😣
  • Smartmonkey
    Smartmonkey Posts: 158 Level 2
    Options

Hi I tried BGH a couple times reaching last game and lost...one day I'll try again to win my crown!!!

πŸŒπŸ’

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Group & @LadyRaffie,

While I am glad I got "BubbleGum Hill" back, it has been awhile, forgot about this annoying issue I have had with it, since it has been out/released.

Once you win & leave the hill, if your notifications are on (Main Opening Page), Win 10 PC - Desktop App, you get a notification telling you, "You Have Been Dethroned", meaning someone is now the new king of the hill, or you have been beat.

However, without exception, there is this "Time" delay, on getting back into "BubbleGum Hill", to retake the throne, & win your boosters. The delay can be 3-5 mins or more, which adds up. If you are on timed boosters, either bought or won, it is simple math, for example, 6 visits back to the hill at a lost of 5 mins each = 30 mins!

That is a lot.

But that's not all, I once won the throne, but before I could get my reward, "I was dethroned"! Only happened 1x, but a bit of a surprise. Understandable, since the hill is where we go to restock up, so expect it to be busy here. But these time delays in getting back to the hill, are just not acceptable. Because I/we lose equity on our boosters. King rents or loans these timed boosters to us, or we win them, but if there are delays in playing, we are not getting the full value of the timed booster.

So thought I would mention it.

I have tried, closing/reopening the game, playing a level first, then going back, no matter what I do, the delay is always there.

As long as those check marks are on the 5 levels in the hill, there is no way to play, until they are removed.

*See below.

BubbleGum Hill - Delays On Getting Back Into Game After Announcement You Have Been Dethroned - Origins7 Dale

There should be a safeguard feature, that will turn off the timer, when issues come up. Or let the player decide when to use the time. Otherwise the timer keeps ticking down, which is no good to the player, if he/she can't play.

It's why I don't like timed booster rewards, there is too much waste with them.

Well my thoughts on this, anyone else having the same issue?

*Stats Of Interest

My Player / User ID 9815076088Β 

I only use Win 10 Pro - PC, Desktop App, for now. Yes, current on all updates on it.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.815

Live in USA.

*On Candy Crush Soda Saga

v1.166.400.0 Modified on 4/16/2020Β 

"Bubblegum hill" (BGH), is back on 4/23/2020 with this update!

No "Special Currency - The Soda Cap" yet with this update!

No "The Noble and Royal Path!" yet with this update!

At end of game again, Level 4811 (Finished Level 4810)

*On Candy Crush Saga

v1.1750.4.0 Modified 4/23/2020Β 

*Been told, the "Space Race" runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours."

Candy Crush Saga at Level 6411

*References For The Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki

Let me know what can be done.

Thx Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

4/25/2020

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

I checked the apps notifications. The troll is said to come in 6 days and on 8 May 2020. I will see it because it ever came up via pop up and I hadn't received anything. There is also a contribution in support from me here. That was in February.

@Lola_Pop

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options

At long last! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

• dalley
    dalley Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for BGH. Excited to play again

• Jared_Buttry
    Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3
    Options

How can I find the soda cap? I can’t find it in there

• Smartmonkey
    Smartmonkey Posts: 158 Level 2
    Options

Yes it is back...I do see it often anyway

🐡🀨

• andrealolai
    andrealolai Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

I love bubblegum hill! And Kimmy’s arcade!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?