🥊 Beat our Game Expert and Win up to 100GB here I🍭 Win boosters and Gold bars here I 🏅 Claim your 5000 level badge here !

Open questions and feedback

Comments

• Belindo_ToursBelindo_Tours Posts: 41 Level 2

@@LadyRaffie since yesterday i don't have the Team Squad challenge anymore

• Sara02ZiaSara02Zia Posts: 4 New Bee
    edited April 30

I love the help of the little animal that eat light blue candys. Will be perfect if would be also with other colors

It will be great if I can make a tris with for example 3 fishes of different colors or 3 bombs ect.

I love this game

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 1,427 Community Manager

Hello @Belindo_Tours !

I have talked with the Studio and some of you might have lost it. But do not worry! Reaaaally soon it will be back in your game and almost everyone will have it too! 🤗

Candy Crush Soda - Celebrate Level 5000 with us! 🥳

🏆Win Gold Bars in our 5 Competitions HERE 🏆
    🥇Claim the exclusive Community 5000 Level badge  HERE!  🥇

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga     🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga

• candysodacrushercandysodacrusher Posts: 235 Level 3

Well this is an interesting change to the Soda Squad. Haven’t had it long enough to win anything yet, so can’t comment on the rewards, but I’m not liking that you can’t tell how many points are necessary to earn the rewards. I assume that the specific amounts vary, depending on the number of team members, but as it appears that players can join teams in progress, does that mean that the requirement to earn the reward also changes during the event?

• DaniRayeDaniRaye Posts: 1 New Bee

is there away to change teams to be with people who play? i was put with a team that doesn't play so i dont get to get the rewards :(

• jelly84jelly84 Posts: 29 Level 2

Yes just click the (I) and search. Then choose a team to join

• Mist0320Mist0320 Posts: 1 New Bee

My sister tried this to join my team but it says my team doesn't exist, even though there are 2 places spare in my team....

I also tried this with the team my sister head been allocated to & again it said her team didn't exist either

• Esther28Esther28 Posts: 1 New Bee

I want you to do so that we will be chatting with our team

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 1,427 Community Manager
    edited May 13

Hello guys!

@candysodacrusher thanks for your question. I just asked the Studio and they told me that the points to get the rewards are always the same ones and they shouldn't change nevertheless how big is the team. Anyway, thanks for the feedback and will let them know about it 🤗

@DaniRaye you can opt out from your current team. You click on the "i" next to the name of the team and then click on the "Leave" button

@Mist0320 that can happen if the team they created is private. Ask them for their number ( you can find it by clicking on the "i" next to the name of the Team and then once inside, it will appear on the Team Code. Let me know if you can find them that way. If not, let me know the number of their team and I will have a look at it

Have a Sodalicious afternoon y'all! ☺️

Candy Crush Soda - Celebrate Level 5000 with us! 🥳

🏆Win Gold Bars in our 5 Competitions HERE 🏆
    🥇Claim the exclusive Community 5000 Level badge  HERE!  🥇

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga     🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 494 Level 4
    edited May 14

Hi @candycrushinit & @Quervo & @LadyRaffie & @mcgri41 & @Yosca & @Sofia,

Ok, was wondering if you got your request answered or not? @Yosca did you get your "Teams Soda Squad App" in your game yet? Finally, @LadyRaffie why are there no numbers on those 3 chest? No way to know where you are at, especially since there is a timer on this. Do you know the numbers for all 3 chests? *See screenshots below.

However, there is another issue. Notice it says above, "Welcome to the team! David joined the team!". But when you go here:

Candy Crush Soda Saga - At Bottom Click On Team - No David Listed - Origins7 Dale

@LadyRaffie, It has been listed like this for a week or so. He probably didn't join, or maybe joined / left, but no way to know. Again, the servers are not clearing their own caches. Which is leaving old info with us. The same is true on (CCS), after winning the "Space Race", I am left with Dexter & an info exclamation point or 1, for days. But the race ended on Mon., today is Wed. Think it finally cleared up today 5/13/2020. That has been going on for months.

Just letting you know.

Well that's about it. Here are a couple references, courtesy of @Yosca, who give me the link to (CCSS) Wiki.

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki

Take care.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/13/2020

Welcome To The King Community 😀

• Origins7 Dale 😎

Candy Crush Saga *Level 7371

v1.1800.1.0 Modified 6/29/2020 *Update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga *Level 5156

v1.171.500.0 Modified on 6/30/2020 *Update!

Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App

Candy Crush Soda Saga - "Soda Squad" Team!

Admin: @candycrushinit  

Team: LOL Lollipops 

Code: 294239366

Hi @LadyRaffie & LOL Pollipops @candycrushinit @Sofia @handy Along With Everyone Else,

Here are some corrections and additions on my above post, from 5/13/2020.

• Team Info

Admin is: @candycrushinit

Team Name: LOL Lollipops

Use "Search bar" in Teams Soda Squad App for codes.

All the screenshots can be found at:

Find a Team | Find a member for your Team! - Page 5

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/278441/find-a-team-find-a-member-for-your-team/p5

*Important, not yet listed, going thru "Approval" first. It might end up on Page 6 of the above thread. Takes about 24 hours for "Approval", then should show up. This post might have to go thru "Approval" also, just don't know what the editor is going to do.

@LadyRaffie why are there no numbers on those 3 chest? No way to know where you are at, especially since there is a timer on this. Do you know the numbers for all 3 chests? *See screenshots below.

Candy Crush Soda Saga - Team Settings Icon (i) At Top Left - Also No Numbers On Those 3 Chests? - Origins7 Dale

On a post, heard that the 1st Chest is 1000 Points, not sure where the post is, I don't remember, & I don't know the numbers of the other 2 Chests. Seems rather high, but, we do get 12 players max on a team. So if everyone plays, can be reached.

• Issue

Candy Crush Soda Saga - Message "Welcome to the team! David joined the team!" - Origins7 Dale

Notice it says above, "Welcome to the team! David joined the team!". But when you go here:

Candy Crush Soda Saga - But if you go to Team at bottom, no David listed - Origins7 Dale

@LadyRaffie, It has been listed like this for a week or so. He probably didn't join, or maybe joined / left, but no way to know. Again, the servers are not clearing their own caches. Which is leaving old info with us. The same is true on (CCS), after winning the "Space Race", I am left with Dexter & an info exclamation point or 1, for days. But the race ended on Mon., today is Wed. Think it finally cleared up today 5/13/2020. That has been going on for months.

Just letting you know.

Well that's about it. Here are a couple references, courtesy of @Yosca, who give me the link to (CCSS) Wiki.

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki

Take care.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/14/2020

• Origins7 Dale 😎

• QuervoQuervo Posts: 6 Level 2

I got the bug when the event easter egg but it is really helped me, my lives are empty but i still keep playing by clicking at the quest at easter egg, but when all the quest already done. I dont see the easter egg anymore so sad 😔 . Please

Hi Team "Soda Squad" LOL Lollipops Admin @candycrushinit, @Quervo, @Sofia, @Yohanan, @LadyRaffie,

Would like to welcome "Laura" to the team. But I don't have her "Tag Name". So @candycrushinit can you give us that? Because there are too many Laura's listed, mostly with numbers after the name.

Here is what I have so far. Please correct if I have it wrong. Makes it easier to contact team players, if your tag name is used. In the game, they use your first names or nicknames.

*Tag Name & Nicknames or First Names of Team "Soda Squad" LOL Lollipops so far.

@candycrushinit / Admin candycrushinit

@Quervo / Handy or handy

@Sofia / Sofia

@Yohanan / Yohani

@Origins7_Dale / Dale *I sign my posts with my "Gamer Nic": Origins7 Dale <----No underscore, a space used!

Tag Name? / Laura

• Team "Soda Squad" Info (CCSS)

Admin is: @candycrushinit

Team Name: LOL Lollipops

*6 on Team! *Leaves only 6 open spots!

Use "Search bar" in Teams Soda Squad App for codes.

For more on how to join a "Private Team", see my posts below on Page 5 & 6, with screenshots.

Find a Team | Find a member for your Team! - Page 5 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/278441/find-a-team-find-a-member-for-your-team/p5

Here is more info for the team, along with a few tips. 1st congrats to the "LOL Lollipops", we have hit the 2nd Chest, & gone past it, we are currently at 734 points. We have 4 Days 16 Hours, to hit the really big 3rd Chest. Here is a breakdown on the numbers of the chest.

• 1st Chest - Requires 300 Points
    • 2nd Chest - Requires 600 Points
    • 3rd Chest - Requires ? Points *I going to take a guess, & say it requires "1100 - 1200 Points" to get it.

I am at the end of the game again, so out of new levels to play. But remember, I can give you "Free Lives"! On Fri's with the new releases, can give you more lives, because I usually get a hour or so of unlimited lives from a Batula chest or from "Mr. Toffee's Fair". So send as many request as you like in that time frame, you might be able to store some. *See link above, on requesting lives.

I will be playing back levels to help out, see my post at the above link with @Yosca, on increasing points playing previous levels.

It is mostly for those of us, who are at the end, but also for doing other tasks, like "Mr. Toffee's Fair". Because it is easier to play back levels, or weaker levels, on making candies or getting points for the team.

Ok, now we turn to what I call:

• The Double Dip

King is very fond on using timers on us. It is everywhere in their games. Timed boosters, limited time on offers, timers on special promotions, & so on. We are going to turn that around, & use it to our advantage. This is nothing new btw, just about every game has time limits in their algorithms. It is how you get rewarded, or punished, for doing, or not doing the task assigned or picked by you. Clocks themselves are limited, to, yes 24 hours. But game clocks have to reset, & Kings clocks reset at midnight.

By waiting just before midnight, let's say 5 mins before, you can get the "Daily Bonus", & then again after midnight. But not only that. It also works on "Mr. Toffee's Fair". You need to get whatever 2 tasks you took before midnight done, then after midnight you get 2 more tasks to do. So you can do those 4 "Ticks" on the board yourself. Assuming of course that nobody on your team is sitting on the tile / square you need. People sleep at these hours, so your choices or percentages go up, that these tiles or task will be open to you. In theory, if "Mr. Toffee's Fair" is done right, you can get a bunch of boosters from it. Think I had a run of 15 "New Boards", had people on the team, who knew how to play the game. It was fun, along with watching it being done. In fact, you only need 2 people to do it. 2 Ticks per person, x 2 people = 4 ticks, which gets you a new board, everytime. It also clears anyone off the board, that was sitting or holding you up on a tile or square.

So how do we do it. First, check every tile on the board, we are looking for (4) tiles either horizontally or vertically that we can do. In my case for example, I can't take anything that has "New" in it. Like do 2 New Levels, because I don't have or get those but once a week, If you are at the end of game. Something to keep in mind, because your teammate, might also be at the end of the game. Ideally, & sometimes they are. Is a 4 tile with no "New" in it. On checking titles, I start at top right, then go left, 4x. Once that is done, again top right going down, 4x. You have covered the entire board now, horizontally and vertically. If it is a difficult board, meaning it has a "New", then I take the line that has the easiest new, like do 1 new level, for my teammate's to do. I also take the most difficult task on that line. Things like, make 4 or 5 Color Bombs, it is why I keep suggesting levels that have "Sprinkleshell" in them. To make these candies, you need room. He does a great job, of opening the game board up for you, so you can make these things. Plus, everytime you use him, it doesn't count as a move against you. In addition, since you are playing on a beaten level, you don't need to beat it again, it is also a weaker level to play on.

So to sum it up. You get your boosters, prizes, if you are in the "Weekly Contest", you are paid on Sun's for that, "All" at once. You are now a armed & dangerous person, ready or prepared for those hard or higher levels. It takes the pressure off you, so you can enjoy or even have fun playing. 😃

Here is a brief list on:

• Levels with Sprinkleshell

Level 309, 316, 341, 343, 345, 438, 451, 452, 1452, 1668, 4917, 4933, 4940 *There are more or other Levels also!

I would also suggest @LadyRaffie, to just connect "Mr. Toffee's Fair" to "Team Soda Squad". This solves all the problems at once. For those with a "Private" team, we have the team we want. Keep the public team option open, to those who want it. For those who don't want teams, they just don't play, or opt out.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/23/2020

• Origins7 Dale 😎

• YoscaYosca Posts: 1,479 Game Expert

Hey @Origins7_Dale

By waiting just before midnight, let's say 5 mins before, you can get the "Daily Bonus", & then again after midnight. But not only that. It also works on "Mr. Toffee's Fair". You need to get whatever 2 tasks you took before midnight done, then after midnight you get 2 more tasks to do.

I’ve never seen that. When BGH was still there I played regularly until 2 sometimes 1 minute before midnight. But have never seen the Daily Bonus popped up. I’m gonna try with MTF though. This could be a glitch or something because in Saga I always can turn twice the spinning wheel on different times. I always spin after midnight and can spin the second time in the morning, afternoon or evening that changes.

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

Carpe Diem

You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

Win GOLD BARS in the Soda Contests HERE

🟨BEAT MY 500 LEVEL SCORE HERE AND WIN 100 GOLD!🟨

Hi @Yosca,

Forgot to put in, I am on "Win 10 PC - Desktop App". Many players here on phone apps. There are differences. Might be why I can do it. Not a glitch tho, game clocks have to be reset.

Going to bed, hon.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/23/2020

• Origins7 Dale 😎