I did not get what I paid for.

Options
dsrtrav
dsrtrav Posts: 1 Newbie

I just purchased your $3.99 package and did not receive my 20 minutes of unlimited play. I either need it refunded or put the 20 minutes back. I purchased the package in order to get the 10 gold bars and did not receive them. Please jelp..

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Here is a link that could help you further. Otherwise this: In the community, we can’t handle buying issues

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/246162/something-wrong-with-your-purchase

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/293146/customer-service-outside-the-community#latest

Here is my customer service survey !! Good luck

• Chiliprepper
    Chiliprepper Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2020
    Options

I did not get the gold bars from the last piggy bank I purchased. Is this support?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,727 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Chiliprepper A Warm Welcome to this wonderful King Community 🤗

Yes! This Community is the Forum for us to contact for any technical issues or issues with game, etc.,

BUT for Purchase issues, you will have to contact the "Player Support Team" and this Community team does not deal with it -- Because the query requires your personal details, and this forum is a public website, which anybody can get access to!

Hope this made sense & clarifies your question.

** If you look at the first comment above, you can see few links that are marked in Green. Please click any one of those to send a complaint to the Player Support Team.

Please post back and let us know if you need further assistance with anything!

Hope everything works out and you receive your Gold Bars soon into your game 🍬 🍾

• Aggiebugs
    Aggiebugs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I purched 5 extra moves with my google rewards and it froze on my purchase so I had to restart game and did not get my moves :(

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to our friendly Community @Aggiebugs

Unfortunately we cannot handle purchase issues in the Community, due to personal information, but Player Support can. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

You could do some troubleshooting, to see if that helps to stop freezing your game: force close your apps - log out of the game via your profile - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

Hope this helps 😊

• bunnymaggie
    bunnymaggie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I didn’t get my gold bars I purchased game seen to be off.

thanks

Dotty

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @bunnymaggie

I am sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately we cannot handle purchase issues in the Community, due to personal information, but Player Support can. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?