Level 657 not working properly (UNDER INVESTIGATION)

paulaprice
paulaprice Posts: 4 Newbie
edited May 2020 in Support

I cannot pass this level as there are no bottles to pop on the top part only the 5 bottles on the bottom making it impossible to move forward in the game!!! I wrote for help but just got a generic response to watch YouTube videos for help! That is how I figured out what was wrong as I played it over and over not understanding why there was no bottles!! I hope someone can help get this fixed!

Best Answers

• Lilaq
    Lilaq Posts: 28 Kingster
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓

Thank you @PummyRaj <3

This issue should have been resolved now! Our lovely support can assist with issues that this level error caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding ❤️

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,797 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Poojaaaaaa . Welcome to our Community

The level has already been resolved and I checked now but found no problem.

Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device and Wait 5 minutes after power on > Open Game & Log In.

To move the Bears past the candy strings you should either activate vertical Striped candies in columns with Bears or you should combine Jelly Fishes with vertical Striped candies. Since vertical Striped candies spawn you should focus on making as many Jelly Fishes as you can. If you continue to collect beers then you will have the opportunity to collect more soda bottles.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,842 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

What device are you playing? We had an issue on the mobile devices last week but that has been fixed. I’ve tried myself and no problems. Have you updated your game?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓

Hiya!!

I've got an update on this; the Studio has checked the level and the fix will be live on Monday. 😊

Thanks a lot for the heads-up!!

Cheers!❤️

• Lola_Pop
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓

Hello there!!

Can you please confirm you're still not able to pass this level playing on the Windows app or a mobile device? This issue was fixed last week, and we'd like to know if it has come back so we can report it to the Studio again. Please make sure your game app is up to date and you've cleared the cache.

If you're playing on a PC through Facebook, the level will be fixed today. 😊

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Level 657 has already been resolved.

Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

Refresh the page in case of browser.

• Lola_Pop
    Answer ✓

Hi there!!

I've got some news from the Studio 🤗

The level was fixed some time ago, but some players were still experiencing the issue, so the team is going to release a new fix which will work for everyone this week.

So please keep an eye on your app store and update the game as soon as it is available, and you will be able to clear the level!😊

Please accept my apologies that I couldn't update you before. ❤️

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?