👑  The Noble and Royal Path

Comments

• MeMr
    MeMr Posts: 7 Level 2

If I remember correctly, the first time I did the Royal Path there were 100 levels.. Because of this I'm surprised to hear that now there are only 16 levels, although that is all there were when I did it today.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello guys!

@Sofia1992 . You pay to unblock the Royal Path, the whole of it, so no you don't have to pay to unblock every single level

Now, that you are here, what do you think about the rewards? Don you like them? Would you prefer to see different ones?

Any suggestions about how to improve the feature ?

Have a Sodalicious day! 🤗

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

@LadyRaffie

Hello LadyRaffie!

I think it's great that you're looking for improvements. So the players can say it directly. Offering makes it easier than if the player came on his own. This is a good help for the players. I don't know if you took mine. The boosters in the Noble Way would have to be better adapted to the situation and in the end also contain a decent amount such as 25 gold bars. If you want more, you are welcome to spend money and then honestly get double. That would be fair on my part. So both sides can play with a clear conscience.

What do you think about it?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

I did get the feature and I have been enjoying it - I haven't activated the Royal path yet even though I would love those rewards - but it takes 50 gold bars and I am just not willing to spend that many at this time.😊🐨

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @LadyRaffie .

Thanks alot for answering in my question. You are so nice.

I love the boosters on it but I noticed something.

About in Noble and Royal path, I noticed that you didn't put striped candies as prize so how about to add some of them in both paths?

• susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3

I guess I purchased because my gold bars are nearly gone but it wasn’t clear at all that I was using them. That is really annoying .

• ElizaUG
    ElizaUG Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited May 2020

@MeMr Are you sure it is only 16 levels for 50 gold bars of the royal path. That means u have to finish 10 episodes in the 1st position for you to be able to gain 50 gold bars just so you can acquire those boosters. They should bring back the former royal path of 100 levels or they reduce the required number of gold bars. Thankfully I didn't have the path last week. How I wish I knew they were only 16 levels before upgrading last time, it would have saved from a broken heart.

• MeMr
    MeMr Posts: 7 Level 2

@ElizaUG , I agree with you. It's not worth it to use 50 gold bars for 16 levels, and I would not do it again. The first time I did it there were 100 levels, and I assumed that it would be the same number this time. Imagine my surprise when it ended after 16 levels! I won't follow that path again. I've learned my lesson.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

OK @LadyRaffie - I got to the end of the Noble road and just got that pop-up yesterday about completing 20 levels by 6 pm and I could get 50 gold bars. So I decided to spend the gold bars - get all those goodies from the Royal Road, so I could complete the 20 levels and get the gold bars back late today or tomorrow (whenever they show up in my game). Definitely a win-win in my book. I really appreciate the timed coloring candy and CB and of course all those wonderful lollies and switches. Definitely worth it! I like that I could wait and then gather up all the goodies at once! 😊🐨💕

• SRMVVCB
    SRMVVCB Posts: 34 Level 2

Saw this on my husband’s game but nothing for me yet! 😞

would love to have this or Kimmie’s arcade back! Need to earn some more boosters!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?