Find a Team | Find a member for your Team!

Comments

• Yohanan
    Yohanan Posts: 520 Level 3

Can we write messages and talk with our friends in team.???

• Quervo
    Quervo Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi @candycrushinit , i feel so excited to join your team too. :) please accept me to join, i already requested with nickname Quervo

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

@Yohanan not yet! So far you can send /ask for lives but the Studio is looking into the possibility of having a chat box for you to chat with your team members. That doesn't mean it will happen, but that they are taking it into consideration πŸ€—

• Yohanan
    Yohanan Posts: 520 Level 3

Thanks @LadyRaffie....it was helpful!!! Happy to have you in our community!!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,974 Soda Moderator

Hi @Origins7_Dale Yes, I did get Teams πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰. I was invited by a team and am now busy making points. Unfortunately, I am also waiting for the new levels so can contribute by replaying. I wonder if you can also score more than 1 point if you improve your score e.g. 1 to 3 stars. Have you tried that yet?

Btw you can give your feedback or your questions in this thread https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/278440/open-questions-and-feedback#latest

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Yosca,

If memory serves, I don't think so. It seems to be a default setting by King. Since we were rewarded the 1st x on getting stars, mostly for the weekly contest. But I could be mistaken. My problem is, since I am at Level 451 so much after doing the new released levels, my score on Level 451 is:

Level 451 My Highest Score In Candy Crush Soda Saga - 1,726,300 - Origins7 Dale

I believe this is my highest score in the game. Also, maxed out on stars with 3. But you make a great point, you should list that in the new ideas section, since players like you & myself at the higher levels have nothing to do, until new levels are built. It's worse now, because of all the issues on "Bubblegum Hill", which I did have, but hasn't returned yet.

I will bookmark this post, to jog my memory, & try to confirm this on another level with a lower score & fewer stars. Perhaps in a contest that takes us back to the lower levels.

Now trying to reach Level 7000 in (CCS). Currently at Level 6936. Of course when I reach the end there, then i'll be in the same boat as others, waiting on levels to be built, ironic, huh. 😜

Btw, see that girl on the right under me? Jaucilynn, can play Xbox 360 "Guitar Hero", on Turbo Mode, & never lose a note. She always does 100% in it, no matter what song she plays, it's amazing to see her do it. Even her ex boyfriend, can only do 97%. Lol on this. Girls beating us on everything, taking over the world. 😁

Thx on the feedback link. I'll let @LadyRaffie decide, since the post is both feedback & instructional. Have a tendency to lump or cram things, before I forget them. More info is better than to little of it. Have to write back to her anyway, since another issue was solved. You gals are great. Write better than us too, with those hearts above the i's. hehe

Take care.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

5/13/2020

• Yosca

Hehe @Origins7_Dale keep it up and don’t go to fast on CCS 😜. So I’ve improved my score and guess what...You can get more than 1 point if you improve a difficult level, so there you get a new goal πŸ’ͺ🏻

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Yosca,

Well that's great news. Don't forget to let everyone know this. Need details now. By difficult you mean a hard level, I suppose.

Thx Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

5/13/2020

• Yosca

Yes don’t remember the exact points but it was something like: hard level from 1 to 2 stars you get 3 points, 3 stars 5 points. But also easy level from 1 to 2 stars I think you get 2 points. Anyway we told each other in the main thread Soda Squad how about points and improving levels. So if you have time you can read all about it there, or you find out yourself by replaying πŸ˜…

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

@Quervo I accepted your request. Welcome to the team! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?