Find a Team | Find a member for your Team!

Comments

• VinhKhanh2020
    VinhKhanh2020 Posts: 33 Level 2

Hi all,

The disadvantage for me was I'm at the highest levels 4840, so only weekend when new episodes release then I can get points (ofcourse, i can replay existing ones but not much point here). Just go ahead and request if anyone want me :)

User: Khanh

Uid: 1383043632

One suggestion: While playing BHG, if we can get points would be grear...

Cheers

Ps: Do I have to leave squad before join another team? Tks.

• laydeebae
    laydeebae Posts: 68 Level 2

Late reply. But I'm so happy you joined our team. Now we're complete. I think we're doing pretty well, we've managed to reached our end goal way before the deadline each time.

Btw, my name there is Winterella 😀

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @LadyRaffie & LOL Lollipops @candycrushinit & @Sofia & @handy Along With Everyone Else,

Well 1st, welcome to The "LOL Lollipops", Team handy.

I am reposting the instructional info again, along with additions, edits, because things change fast here in The King Community on The Candy Land of Crush. But first we need a few words from our illustrious Community Manager the one & only @LadyRaffie.

On these 3 threads:

Find a Team | Find a member for your Team! - Page 1 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/278441/find-a-team-find-a-member-for-your-team/p1

Open questions and feedback - Page 1 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/278440/open-questions-and-feedback/p1

New Feature: Soda Squad - Page 1 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/257445/new-feature-soda-squad/p1

"Why the three threads? So, One is for feedback on the feature. The other one is for players to post their team and invite other players or for players to look for Teams to join. Is a good way to have clean, clear and smooth for everyone

Then, there's the one about issues. Same thing. It's easier for us to know what's feedback, what's issues, etc.

Soda Squad: it might look the same as Teams but it's not. Squad is Social event where you are team up with players you don't know and have to accomplish certain tasks and get rewards. Teams can be with players you don't know or it can be with your friends. Also allows you to send lives, see in which levels is everyone in your team etc. Might be that in the future you can talk to your team members by there. That is something the Studio is looking into it but it's uncertain

Hope all the info helps 🤗"

So don't be a dumb, dumb like me, & post in the wrong place. 😜

Ok, we now begin our instructional, keep in mind, you may know this already, but, others may not, especially newbies.

Also, even tho I can't help out as much as I would like, because at the end of the game.

You do get "1" point for a win on replaying a beaten level. Here is our 1st correction. After talking with @Yosca, found out you can get more points on playing beaten levels.

From our Game Expert @Yosca on Page 4 of this thread:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/278441/find-a-team-find-a-member-for-your-team/p4

"Yes don’t remember the exact points but it was something like: hard level from 1 to 2 stars you get 3 points, 3 stars 5 points. But also easy level from 1 to 2 stars I think you get 2 points. Anyway we told each other in the main thread Soda Squad how about points and improving levels. So if you have time you can read all about it there, or you find out yourself by replaying 😅

May 13"

Quite a collection of people we have here at King, many thx to @Yosca for the update.

On fri's with new levels released, can do more then. Since I have no new levels, can send you "Free Lives", anytime you need them. I still do my "Daily Bonus", "Mr. Toffee's Fair", & still trying to get back "Supersonic Lolly", mostly at Level 451, around midnight - 1am, is best, this way, you get it / boosters all at once. Just request it / life thru the Teams App, I'll send it then.

Here is info on my team. Have 4 on the team, 8 openings left.

Admin is: @candycrushinit

Team Name: LOL Lollipops

Code: 294239366

Use the "Search bar" in Teams Soda Squad App to apply codes. *See screenshots below on how & where, along with a few tips.

These "Screenshots" are from "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", except for the last one, from phone app.

Candy Crush Soda Saga - Main Page - Push Notifications At Bottom Left - Origins7 Dale

Strange place to put it, & easy to miss, its so small, along with the time taking it to load, it loads last. But needs to be checked, to know when someone has done something for you, or to you. Like "Mr. Toffee's Fair", when player has completed his / her task, you get 2 of them or "Bubblegum Hill", on being dethroned, if you have them.

Candy Crush Soda Saga - Teams Icon At Top Left - Origins7 Dale

Candy Crush Soda Saga - Team Settings Icon (i) At Top Left - Also No Numbers On Those 3 Chests? - Origins7 Dale

On another post, heard 1000 Points is the number of the 1st Chest, forgot where, & do not know the numbers on the other 2 Chests yet. Seems rather high, but, we do get 12 players max on a team. If everyone plays, can be reached.

Candy Crush Soda Saga - Soda Squad Teams - Search Button - Origins7 Dale

Candy Crush Soda Saga - Under Join A Team - Write Team Name or Code Here... - Origins7 Dale

Candy Crush Soda Saga - Under Join A Team - Correct Info Entered - Looks Like This - Origins7 Dale

This screenshot is from the phone app, I copied it from @Quervo on his post from Page 4.

Candy Crush Soda Saga - At Bottom Click On News - Then Ask For Life - Origins7 Dale

Well that's about it. Here are a couple references, courtesy of @Yosca, who give me the link to (CCSS) Wiki.

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki

Take care.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/14/2020

• regyremmy
    regyremmy Posts: 1 Newbie

I would a team too am at level 4000

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,780 Level 3

Interestingly.

The tasks in the chests are different.

Up to the third chest, you may need to score 1,000 points.

And maybe - 3,000.

Maybe even more. I haven’t seen it yet.

The tasks are significantly different.

And 1000 points can quickly make 2-3 active players.

And 3,000 ... I don’t know.

I played in the quest for 3,000 points.Save Draft

But the team did not take the main prize. I could not.

• ElenaVorona

(I communicate using Google translator)

• ElenaVorona

Winterella, a good team. You are super

• sweth
    sweth Posts: 2 Newbie

can anyone join in a team🙂

• Yohanan
    Yohanan Posts: 520 Level 3

I wanna leave my current team......its only me and one player working the others are just there for symbol.....not fair!

I wanna join @candycrushinit team but HOW????????

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi Group & @VinhKhanh2020 & @regyremmy & @sweth,

Ps: Do I have to leave squad before join another team? Tks. - *Answer is: "Yes"

I would a team too am at level 4000 - *Answer is: "See my post above, on how!"

can anyone join in a team🙂 - *Answer is: "You must first "Request" it by using the "Team Code" on Teams that are "Private", then goes to the "Admin", who is the person who can accept you to their Team. If it is a "Public" Team, just click on join, you are on that team. It might take you several request to get to the "Admin", because of server issues, or just post it here, for the "Admin", if your requests are not going through. It took 2 requests for me to join, because my "Admin", didn't get the 1st one.

My team info.

• Team Info

Admin is: @candycrushinit

Team Name: LOL Lollipops

Code: 294239366

Use the "Search bar" in Teams Soda Squad App to apply codes or Team Name. *See screenshots above on how & where, along with a few tips.

Hope this helps

Thx Origins7 Dale,

5/15/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?