New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Options

Comments

• Cricayu
    Cricayu Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It takes too long to find new pieces. You have to play a lot and you keep losing the pieces, it's really annoying. I actually don't care about our anymore, although it's a really great booster... Maybe you could decrease the time to find the pieces. Then it would turn out to be more interesting, at least for me...

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thanks a lot for providing feedback on this. It's very very useful as I have made certain to let everyone of you

As much feedback we get as better it will be for the Studio to make the feature more enjoyable for you .

I would like, though, to remind you a few things when giving feedback, to make the most out of it:

• This thread is for and only for feedback about Supersonic Lolly. Stay on point. Issues should be reported here
    • Make clear what your point is. If you can provide a suggestion, even better.
    • Stay respectful with the Studio and with other players. There's a team behind the Studio, people like yourself, treat them nicely, please. They are trying to make the game the most enjoyable for you.
    • The use of swear words is not allowed according to our House Rules. Please follow them (you can check them out here)
    • The use of capital letters in forums means you are shouting. Which brings me back to the point: Stay respectful

Thanks a lot ! Keep the feedback coming! 🤗

• JeffLJ
    JeffLJ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Trying to figure the Sonic Lolly. I’ve gather all the pieces a couple of times. Most recently, however, I lose the pieces I collect due to the yellow timer bar. I’m assuming it is some type of timer bar. Is there a way to preserve prolong the time before it runs out? I’ve collect now 5-7 pieces and everyone has disappeared.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,036 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @JeffLJ .

To get the supersonic lolly full, you need to collect 3 pieces. And yes there is a timer on it. As soon as you collect the 3 pieces in time this Lolly can be used whenever you want. I know myself it’s a bit frustrating 😅, because my pieces come very irregularly 😫 and I am always out of time. I've only had the Lolly complete once.

• emmamoon
    emmamoon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

The only time I’ve had a complete lolly was when it was first introduced and I got all three pieces within an hour or less. Since then, only one piece at a time and it disappears before I get another one. I think you should either take the alleged boost always or make it useable .

• blairharbin319
    blairharbin319 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Same thing happened to me!

• Angiek51
    Angiek51 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Is there some secret to getting lolly pieces to appear? Some combination of moves, etc.? Otherwise, this isn't doing much for me. As others reported, when it was first introduced, I would get pieces but now they appear so seldom I never fill the lolly. I play for about 2 hours a day.

• iamleace
    iamleace Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I agree - I actually came on to this site to search to see if I'm supposed to do something to have the Supersonic puzzle pieces to make an appearance but doesn't look like it.

When it first came out it was great - pieces at least showed up occassionally.

Its not really fair theres nothing you can do to make the pieces appear. It's basically another way to try to get players to spend $$ really.

A few things about this game could be made more fair for us players for sure.

🙂

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Group & @Yosca@LadyRaffie,

Well again, "Supersonic Lolly", has been spotted, by me on 2 Levels only.

These are on the higher levels, so can only possibly help those headed that way.

Supersonic Lolly 1st Piece on Level 4892 - Origins7 Dale

Supersonic Lolly 2nd Piece on 2nd of 3 screens for Super Hard Level 4900 - Origins7 Dale

Of course, I lost the 2nd Piece, because the 3rd never showed up. It makes no sense, why program only 2 drops for the "Lolly", & never drop or give an opportunity for the 3rd?

So 30 new levels done today Fri. 5/15/2020, only 2 appearances on the "Lolly", but, no 3rd drop. There is no way to win it, doing this. Since I am at the end of the game again, on Level 4916 (Finished Level 4915), there is no way to know, where the other pieces maybe at. So back to Level 451, might be there? However, after winning it 3x at Level 451, it hasn't showed up in weeks.

Perhaps, as I suggested before, announcements on where "Lolly" is at, could be done, by pop ups. Use the characters in the game, like "Yeti" can pop up & say: "Saw "Lolly" at Level 1051, come & get her", or something similar to that. Otherwise, it is just creating frustration for the players.

Even better, just scrap the "Lolly" booster, and give us:

• Sprinkleshell

You could increase your revenues, by charging 5-10 gold bars for him. He is worth it, & more valuable than "Lolly", because the "Lolly" can only be used 1x. But my buddy "Sprinkleshell", does a great job, on clearing level blockers, everytime he is recharged up, eats everything, but only recharges on Cyan / Blue candy. We need this at the higher levels, because of the layers upon layers of blockers you keep putting into the game. Make it so he can be carried by the player, like the "Lolly", so he can be used where he is needed.

Well that's my thoughts on solving this "Lolly" issue.

*Also see my post above, on 5/9/2020 on more "Supersonic Lolly" Shenanigans. *Along with the 3 Levels I spotted her at.

I would suggest staying on the levels that "Sprinkleshell" is at, when you play beaten levels. Because, everytime you use him, it doesn't count as a move against you. This means "Free Moves", for you, or more moves. It serves 2 purposes, if you have the 1st piece, then it buys you time or increases your percentages on getting the other pieces. If you don't have the 1st piece, it "May" increase your percentages on a drop of the "Lolly", since you have increased your move ratio. Because every move you make with the 1st piece or 2nd piece, runs the 3 yellow colored band timer down around the "Lolly" icon.

Supersonic Lolly - 3 Yellow Colored Band Timer Around Icon - Origins7 Dale

See the Wiki references below, on where "Sprinkleshell" is at in (CCSS) Candy Crush Soda Saga.

Hope this helps.

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki 

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/15/2020

• jayteedy
    jayteedy Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

@Xarly, this Supersonic Lolly is a great add on CCSS. Can the timer be removed for each piece? Unless all three pieces are always present on each level or there’s a hint which level you can possibly have the piece?

Am I right to say, once you collected the three pieces, you can only use it on same Episode? i.e. it won’t expire until the next episode?

cheers,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?